Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
31,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have three pictures I took that are AWESOME pictures of my daughter, but my dumbass didn't have the flash on. I tried lightening it up but then it looks grainy....... I need someone willing to edit these three pictures and making them look perfect.

I'd also like to see who could make the picture black and white, but leave the rose pedals pink. (You'd understand when you see the picture).

Your help is appreciated.

·
Registered
31,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you guys. I'm just now learning these programs and I am no where near to understanding them and I know there are alot of you out there that can take an average picture and make it look amazing. So........ Thank You. I tried recreating the pics but none came out as good as that first sequence....... of course right.

·
Registered
31,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just so everyone can see what I'm talking about........ Here is what those two have to work with.

·
Registered
31,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Another quickie of the other request:

Not much we can do with a 72 dpi file as it doesnt have a lot of information to edit. This is a good time to have the RAW version! :)
Yea, Yea I know. Now I know to switch it to that when I make a dumb ass rookie mistake and forget the damn flash. But that's EXACTLY what I want Brian. The black and white with the Rose Pedals.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Tough ones for sure. I'm not a professional but I did my best. I had best luck working with the file in Lightroom. Here is the results, opinions ?
First one is the original, second is lightened up in Photoshop and grain removed in Lightroom, third is in photoshop

·
Registered
31,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Awh, it looks CUTE. You did a hell of a lot better then I did. I think you did a great job. THANK YOU.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
I wish I was at work, WAY better computer with high resolution.... I can see the results real well on this old one, LOL. Glad you like !!

·
Registered
503 Posts
Nicole, here is some of what I did. If you are interested in some photo retouch just let me know.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts