Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw on FB that John had a stroke on Wednesday and has no feeling on his right side. Just passing this along since many of you know him. Sorry if repost.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,385 Posts
OH MAN...I HATE TO HEAR THAT...JOHN IS AN AWESOME PERSON...HOPING FOR THE BEST JOHN!!

·
OG Member since 9/7/06
17,346 Posts
I saw this on IG earlier. This is terrible for multiple reasons especially because he has been working so hard to take care of his father also. I wish him the best and to speedy recovery.

·
Registered
13,268 Posts
This is terrible news. John is a great guy and artist.

Hopefully he can recover from this.

Well wishes sent John!

·
Registered
20,779 Posts
Yeah this sucks. I follow him on IG too. Like above he was putting his photo stuff on hold while he cared for his father. Praying for a speedy recovery.

·
Registered
11,059 Posts
He's in for a hard road to recovery,..... been there done that...4 1/2 years ago..

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
From John's Facebook.

Good morning, my Family and I would like to thank all of you for the tremendous love and support that you have showed us. On Wednesday I had a transient ischaemic attack commonly known as a mild stroke. I was helping my Father with trying to walk when it occurred, at the time I lost use of my right side of my body. I was taken to Emory University Hospital where they gave me a tPA that helped relieve the blood clot blocking flow to my brain. Seeing the love that you all have shown has been the best thing that's ever happened to me, my Family and Doctor have me under strict orders to rest and limit my activities that involve stress so that I reduce my chances of having a second stroke in the next coming days. You all are my Family and there is nothing in this world better than the racing community, I hope to see you soon and give you a big hug for the love that you have shown through out the years.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,385 Posts
AWESOME.. GREAT NEWS...THANKS FOR THE UPDATES...WE LOVE YOU JOHN!!!

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Sorry to hear this, hang in there John. I had a stroke on February 19th, a day before my 50th birthday. I spent 3 days in the hospital, couldn't talk right, mine was the left side of the body and my mouth was drooping pretty bad. They implanted some type of heart monitor in me for 3 years. I still have some memory loss but overall we lucky to still be here. Prayers sent bud.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts