Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
Anybody out there able to help me use the two pictures to combine them into one?? I have Photoshop, but cannot combine them, cant figure it out. Any help either directions or even combining the two if you have time would be great. Trying to get some stiching on my shirts done, but there is a lanauage barrier talking to the shop. I just want to bring the finished product in and have them stich it in.

Thanks for any and all help!!!!!

·
Head Phuckstick
18,586 Posts
Is it just me or dose her head piece blend into the background a little to much? other then that it looks good!

Shannon

·
Registered
682 Posts
Is it just me or dose her head piece blend into the background a little to much? other then that it looks good!

Shannon
it really does, lower quality pic of the girl, on top of a slightly better quality background. I could go back and lighten up the girl a little bit, this was just a copy and paste pretty much lol

·
Head Phuckstick
18,586 Posts
Was not bashing man. Looks good, (Me being simi-colorblind) I wondered if it was just me.

Shannon

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys, that was quick. I spend about 5 hours,off and on, trying to get that. So I can tyr something like this in the future, how did you do it?

·
Registered
682 Posts
Thanks guys, that was quick. I spend about 5 hours,off and on, trying to get that. So I can tyr something like this in the future, how did you do it?
lasso tool to cut out the girl, erase the excess white, copy, paste onto fire, resize the girl, erase shit u missed the first time from the girl, blur the edges of the girl if need be, ( i added and inner and outer glow to her on this one below) and adjust the opacity, merge,save.

prolly should have spent more time on her pitchfork and tail,theyre hard to see.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts