Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
16,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Ray Jermyn Sr. from Phila. Pa. I run a Crusie Nite twice a year to raise money for The Family Support Group of The Pa. National Guard. I'm here to ask for your support. The cruise is the biggest and best in the Phila. area. We expect 500-660 cars. We have the street closed and the entire dealership to park your cars both inside and outside. The is plenty of trailer paking also.
We have cars from all over PA, NJ, MD, VA, OH, DC, DE, NY, CT, MA. This is our 4th year and has grown from 75 cars to 450. We offer free hot dogs, sodas, and soft pretzels. We have a DJ, a live band, and local TV News coverage. We have a 50/50 drawing, we also sell t-shirts which 50% goes to the troops. I have over 600 shirts on order along with 600 free dash plaques. The shirts should be here in a few weeks. They will also be available for mail order. Visit our web site for more info and past photo albums. I hope you can come to a great cruise for a great cause.
Thanx Ray Jermyn Sr.
Northeast Lincoln Mercury
7001 Roosevelt Blvd.
Phila. Pa. 19149
1-800-216-6411
[email protected]

CRUISE NIGHT WEB SITE: http://www.geocities.com/phillycruisenite/

CRUISE NITE T-SHIRTS TO BENEFIT THE TROOPS

·
Registered
344 Posts
Ray - It should be a great night!! And Jimmy covering it is definitely an added bonus!

·
16,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
T-shrits are for sale, 50% of the money goes to the troops, the other 50% covers the cost of the shirts. They are $15.00 ea plus $6.00 UPS shipping. I have sizes from small- XXXL. Also anyone that would like to make a doantion, all the donations go directly to The Family Support Gruop of the 111th Fighter Wing of the Air National Guard at Willow Grove Naval Air Station. The money goes to help families of the troops while thay are away.
Make Checks Payable to
Northeast Lincoln Mercury
7001 Roosevelt Blvd.
Phila. Pa. 19149
ATTN: RAY JERMYN SR.

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
7DMACH1 said:
Jimmy Biggs said:
My wife didn't get over the last check I wrote a Lincoln Store (New Blackwood) :roll:
Now we have the Lincoln MarkLT. Only 47k.
LMBO.....I called my wife from SEMA and said I'm standin by your next vehicle.....when I told her what it was.....she hung up on me :roll:

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Mark....less than an hour drive....they are 2 1/2 miles south on RT 1 (Phila Exit off PA Pike).....MapleGrove is close to the Turnpike too!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts