Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
I fly in there monthly and get out to PA quickly. The only stop I make is for gas at the airport and my head is on a swivel. Not a great neighborhood but only there for 5 minutes mid-day and its a busy highway.

·
Registered
11,067 Posts
Kensington area of Philthy is Zombie Land……. Unbelievable that this is allowed to happen in the USA.
Watch the videos of the Zombies injecting and dealing dope in front of the police.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Kensington area of Philthy is Zombie Land……. Unbelievable that this is allowed to happen in the USA.
Watch the videos of the Zombies injecting and dealing dope in front of the police.
I have watched some of those videos. Shit is crazy. People are so doped up, they are hunched over in a standing position and, its the middle of the day.

·
Titanium Member
12,026 Posts
Phila was the greatest place to live until the 90s.I grew up in southwest and went to high school in Kensington.Loved it,but that was the 80s.

·
time to go racing yet ?
36,788 Posts
Harrisburg till wolf's gone
I think york or maybe Scranton area is probably worse, maybe I don't see it as an outsider but I never considered harrisburg to be a rough city other than a few obvious sections. Majority of places you can go and not feel to out of place, like major culture shock.

Plus I think wolf is from the York area

·
Age of Acquiescence
33,734 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts