Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Who should get the credit for a cars history?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Never hit Newbie Thread
10,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who do you think should really cer the credit for a cars history??

The other thread got me thinking about it... Sorta like an athlete that gets into their cetrain hall of fame, which jersey should they be inducted in....

Vanilla

·
Let the Clutch Out
17,686 Posts
That would Be like Me taking the Engine have which is out of the 65 of Scavo and Runnin Better Numbers in my Nova and Say My Junks Better. NO WAY If I was putting in as is I would tell folks thats Scavos Combo but I am Changing a Bunch So it doesn't matter

·
Never hit Newbie Thread
10,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am definately playing devils advocate here... I own the 2002 Orlando Heavy Street winning car that John Schroeder drove. Yeah, I have changed a few things here and there, but he is the one who made it famous nationally...

I may own it, but he gets the credit for the original build and fame... Which I make no bones about...

Vanilla

·
Registered
8,161 Posts
I am definately playing devils advocate here... I own the 2002 Orlando Heavy Street winning car that John Schroeder drove. Yeah, I have changed a few things here and there, but he is the one who made it famous nationally...

I may own it, but he gets the credit for the original build and fame... Which I make no bones about...

Vanilla
not to steal the thread,but wasn't that car owned by someone in michigan at one time?

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
i'll give an example. gene deputy bought is red stang from a guy running it in modified, we bought it from him after he retired it. gene made that car famous, not the guy he bought it from and sure as hell not us.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts