Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Super Moderator
20,516 Posts
If you are just using the case , drill the passage for the transbrake feed as the old case will not have a "lower hole" and use the non rear pump governor support and gasket and you should be fine. Be sure to air test the reverse circuit when your done.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.