·
Aviation Section
25,366 Posts
I love that guy! He should make more commercials, he was good at it also! Dave

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
Hopefully Tom just disappears!
Peyton Manning was an awesome football player. Unfortunatley for him, another guy came along and beat him and his records. You should embrace what Tom Brady is doing. Chances are you may never see someone break his records.

And he's still setting records.

·
YB Managing Editor
50,986 Posts
What I love about Peyton is he's not afraid of being made to look a little foolish to get the laugh in his commercials. He's a great character.

·
Registered
746 Posts
That was great. Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
9,247 Posts
Fuck Manning.

I was a Denver fan when he was a Colt and didn't like him then. I was pissed when he got traded to the Broncos. Hated him while he sucked as their QB, running up stats but losing big games. Then when they finally won another bowl, he hardly contributed to the W but got the ring anyway. And the cherry on top was the dumb fuckin' hayseed on the fucking TV every other commercial break.

Fuck Manning.

·
Registered
17,259 Posts
Fuck Manning.

I was a Denver fan when he was a Colt and didn't like him then. I was pissed when he got traded to the Broncos. Hated him while he sucked as their QB, running up stats but losing big games. Then when they finally won another bowl, he hardly contributed to the W but got the ring anyway. And the cherry on top was the dumb fuckin' hayseed on the fucking TV every other commercial break.

Fuck Manning.

If he is that far under your skin, maybe it’s you...

·
Registered
17,121 Posts
Peyton Manning was an awesome football player. Unfortunatley for him, another guy came along and beat him and his records. You should embrace what Tom Brady is doing. Chances are you may never see someone break his records.

And he's still setting records.
Only a masshole embraces Brady.

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Peyton Manning is just fantastic!! Not afraid to laugh at himself and has great delivery.
100% and Peyton is the definition of a true class act. He is a true professional on and off the field and was a graceful winner and could take losing... Even though Tom B will probably go down as the best or for sure one of the best QB in history. That will never take away what Peyton has accomplished in his lifetime. Heck, most others will never accomplish what Peyton has let alone Tom...

·
Registered
26,904 Posts
Fuck Manning.

Fuck Manning.
You seem a little cranky lately... Chuck Norris, Peyton Manning... it's all about having fun.

·
Wart Remover
2,729 Posts
That hilarious, I sure like him a lot more OFF the field than on!
Depending on how well you know him...

Off the field, in day to day life, he's an ultra-conceited prick. This isn't a guess, or developed from 1 or 2 or 10 interactions.

·
Registered
9,247 Posts
You seem a little cranky lately... Chuck Norris, Peyton Manning... it's all about having fun.

This IS how I have fun. :-D

Since you mentioned it, Chuck Norris is still alive because he's afraid to face Bruce Lee again.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts