Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im building a promod motorcycle engine.. spraying about 300hp at the most...ive got a brand new nos/peterson 15810 fuel regulator... i used these years ago on a promod/topsportsman setup.. i always thought they worked well.. any thoughts or concerns using this regulator on a fogger type set up on this bike?

·
The nitrous guy
7,189 Posts
They work fine. They were the "go to" regulator many years ago. Many things people see in data logs today, have always been there, just never saw them before, with the lack of data. I get calls all the time, guys are trying to "fix" something they see in the data log. Most of the time, they are chasing an issue, they don't really have. In other words, trying to "fix" a problem, that is not a problem. You will NEVER get a perfect fuel curve, on an engine with carbs and fuel pressure sensors and 02 sensors reflect that. Remember, sensors are "reactive", meaning they REACT, to what they "see" and THEN you see it on the graph.

Monte

·
Registered
7 Posts
im building a promod motorcycle engine.. spraying about 300hp at the most...ive got a brand new nos/peterson 15810 fuel regulator... i used these years ago on a promod/topsportsman setup.. i always thought they worked well.. any thoughts or concerns using this regulator on a fogger type set up on this bike?
FOR WHAT IT IS WORTH ,I USED THOSE REGULATORS ON 3 OF MY CHAMPIONSHIP WINNING PRO MOD CARS. BUT THAT WAS 1990 TO 2001. ANIMAL JIM. PS I HAVE BRAND NEW ONE ON E-BAY.

·
Super Moderator
12,282 Posts
STEVE ,IS THAT YOU? I RACED WITH. YOU WERE TOUGH. REMEMBER OUR MATCH RACE AT BYRON? RON LEEK CALLED ME THE NEXT DAY. SAID IT WAS BEST MATCH RACE EVER. WE ALWAYS BROUGHT OUT THE BEST IN EACH OTHER XXX ANIMAL JIM
Yes Sir !!! This is SJ.. LOL Yes, I will never forget our Byron days.. Some great racing for sure..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.