Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive never heared of them, just bought a set of what looked like cheater noids used and unknown condition... took a gamble for $40 and these are nice! looks like they have been opened up on the inside... they have flat black shells and the only markings i can find are on top of the shell around the stem hole "peter paul electronics". any info on these?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks quadfather! im guessing these are probably NOS noids then. the porting on the inside of the N2O noid doesnt look factory, but it doesnt look ghetto either, maybe they were modified by someone, sometime along the way...

·
The nitrous guy
7,189 Posts
Steve, I have never seen a solenoid FROM Peter/Paul shipped with the divider between the two holes cut out, as that generally wrecks the flow. The machining on the inlet looks stock, but somebody likely modified it by removing divider. Bigger is not always better right there.

To the OP...........as to who uses Peter/Paul...........the answer is virtually every nitrous company out there

Monte

·
Super Moderator
12,145 Posts
Steve, I have never seen a solenoid FROM Peter/Paul shipped with the divider between the two holes cut out, as that generally wrecks the flow. The machining on the inlet looks stock, but somebody likely modified it by removing divider. Bigger is not always better right there.

To the OP...........as to who uses Peter/Paul...........the answer is virtually every nitrous company out there

Monte

Monte, PPE does do this per the customers specs. There are more then one company that has there solenoids spec'd this way. You are also correct, this does hurt the flow of the solenoid. This is just another case of everyone thinking that all solenoids are equal because they think they come from the same place. What most do NOT know is when you order solenoids you have a chance to "spec" the solenoid out the way you want it. Coil amperage, orifice size, plunger type, plunger material, threads on inlet and outlet, with or without purge ports and so on... NOT ALL SOLENOIDS ARE CREATED EQUALLY GUYS... :p

Thanks, SJ

1 - 8 of 8 Posts