Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out last night on the 275s. Although the front half was nothing stellar, I was very pleased with my MPH. It doesn't lie. SB Nos 3100+ lbs. We had to lift this pass, cause it was coming up. I think if we can get the front to stay down, we can get a 4 sec pass.:rolleyes:

sorry for the fuzzy pic:(

·
X275 O.G.
2,353 Posts
that's an asshole fill of mph when's your next race for you guys

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hopefully MIR X275 ! :smt066 Got the headers pretty good last night. Check everything over and go from there. #1 is almost totally closed.If mines torn up, we'll bring the red car (Dales).

·
X275 O.G.
2,353 Posts
come how bad can it be you went 142.. heat that bitch up and drive the trust old hitch ball thru it. now mine is torn up motor coming out today hopefully fixed in time for cecil . not sure whats going on inside the pan but i know a main stud nut is laying it the pan :(

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
come how bad can it be you went 142.. heat that bitch up and drive the trust old hitch ball thru it. now mine is torn up motor coming out today hopefully fixed in time for cecil . not sure whats going on inside the pan but i know a main stud nut is laying it the pan :(
Damn dude, I hope it's not too bad.

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1 - 10 of 10 Posts