Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we were able to make it down south to race on a real track and after all the chassis updating to get us at race weight 2750 we were able to run a 1.11 60ft 4.74 at 148 mph. I know that is off the pace of the elite x275 cars. I was amazed how much data you get on a good track. We also ran some killer mph at one pass was 150 and backed it up with a 152.08 mph. I think the 4.74 was down on mph due to the shutdown is short and chute is out before the finishline so im sure it scrubbed off some mph. now we need to tune it up a little more next time we make are way down south.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The 330 was 3.08 sorry can't remember the rest would have to look at slip.

·
1,568 Posts
Love to see the NOS cars run good

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's a 432ci lsx iron block, ET canted valve heads, and some nitrous. nothing fancy :cool:

[/IMG]

·
1,568 Posts
It's a 432ci lsx iron block, ET canted valve heads, and some nitrous. nothing fancy :cool:

[/IMG]
Is that a Jesel distributor drive can you pm me on witch one you have KDD 49650 or 44465..thanks.

·
Registered
3,412 Posts
Congrats on the run boss

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Congrats Tuff, I was wondering where you been. How far south did you have to come? I'm guessing Sikeston,Mo or Holly Springs,Ms. Hey I meet Mike Jr. awhile back down at Holly Springs. Very nice kid you got there.

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Nice hit!

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Congrats Tuff, I was wondering where you been. How far south did you have to come? I'm guessing Sikeston,Mo or Holly Springs,Ms. Hey I meet Mike Jr. awhile back down at Holly Springs. Very nice kid you got there.
Yeah I've been racing up here in the Midwest on some real arm pit drag strips.we were at sikeston . My son lives half hour from holly springs lucky bastard lol.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts