Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 194 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OBX 10.5
Well it looks like it's on for August 2nd. Once again some people have stepped up for the class!!!!!!!!! Ok shooting straight from the hip guy's THE PROVING GROUNDS will rock on August 2nd. This is the payout : $1400 winner , $400 runner-up , $100 semis , $50 first round losers , $300 number one quilifier , $500 first car in 4's , $100 GIFT CARD from AUTOFAB RACECARS to the winner of the race, added all together that is $3000 . The entry fee is $50 plus spectator fee. And there is a secondary race witch pays : $100 winner , A Case of racing oil to the runner-up . So really it's $3000 plus total . I will be starting a roll call post please reply if you will or will not be attending the race. GOOD LUCK TO ALL !!!! RICK AKERS JR / PERFORMANCE FABRICATORS 10.5 LTD.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
PERFORMANCE FABRICATORS 10.5 LTD RULES

1. FACTORY APPEARING VEHICLE COMPETING 10.5 SLICK TIRE(NO W'S) OR A 11.5 STREET TIRE (MEASURED BY FOOT PRINT ON GROUND) 30" TALL MAX, ON A .400 PRO TREE.
2. REAR WING OR SPOILER ALLOWED.
3. MUST RETAIN FACTORY FRAME RAILS,(FRONT & REAR) FIREWALL ( STOCK LOC.), AND FLOOR PANS( CLEARANCE OF FLOOR PANS ALLOWED FOR WORKING OF SUSPENSION ). NOTCHING AND OR MINI TUBS OK.
4. ANY REAR SUSPENSION ALLOWED.
5. GASOLINE ONLY, ANY SINGLE POWER ADDER. (NITROUS ONLY, TURBO ONLY, SUPERCHARGER ONLY, ECT)
6. MUFFLERS REQUIRED.
7. NO WHEELIE BARS.
8. 3,000 LB MINIMUM WEIGHT. ALL VEHICLES WILL BE WEIGHED AND/OR INSPECTED AT RANDOM. SCALES WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE TRACK.
9. TWO QUALIFYING RUNS. (MUST ALTERNATE LANES)
10. WILL BE RUN AS A QUICK 8, WITH SECONDARY RACE FOR NON QUALIFYING CARS
11. IHRA SAFETY RULES APPLY.
12. TRACK AND OR SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY RULES IF ONE PARTICULAR COMBINATION CONSISTENTLY OUT PERFORMS ALL OTHERS OVER A SEVERAL RACE PERIOD IN ORDER TO PROTECT THE QUALITY, INTENT AND FUTURE OF THE CLASS.
DIAPERS RECOMMENDED BUT NOT REQUIRED

CONTACT INFORMATION:
RICKY AKERS:1-252-256-0829

1. ALL ENTRANTS PAY SPECTATOR FEE AT GATE
A) $50.00 PER RACE PAID AT SCALES AT TIME OF WEIGH IN.
B) PERFORMANCE FABRICATORS WILL PROVIDE A TEE SHIRT AND STICKER FOR ALL POINTS RACERS
2. PF 10.5 LTD HAS A DESIGNATED RACE DIRECTOR WHO WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL RULES & REGULATIONS INTERPRETATION & ENFORCEMENT.
3. TRACK RULES WILL APPLY AT ALL EVENTS.

:party

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
SHOULD BE A AWSOME RACE!!!

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
bounty hunter

I hear that alot of turbo cars are coming to this race.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
not yours :smt082:smt082:smt082:smt082:smt082:smt082 LOL LOL

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
bounty hunter

Hey bob did you paint that truck yet? Take it to maco $399.00 i hope the truck is faster then the painter.lol man you should get ricky fox to help you with that thing.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Would like to make more than 3 passes! Rickys tunes are to aggressive for me!:butthead::smt023

·
Revolution Is My Name
20,381 Posts
Would like to make more than 3 passes! Rickys tunes are to aggressive for me!:butthead::smt023
Pro-ST-S10,

What's up? Me and 5's on 9's were just talking about your MIA status. Gonna make the next race? Somebody needs to get my $500.00...

If you guys keep f-ing around we'll bring the Surgen General to spank that ass!:Kneel

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Rick check your pm's on here!!!

1 - 20 of 194 Posts