Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Trolling the Trolls
15,001 Posts
My company tried to fire me as I wouldn't answer my cell phone while driving in heavy traffic. Even though not against the law yet in Ohio I will not use my phone when traffic is heavy. I compare it to driving drunk.

·
Ass, Gas or Grass
16,966 Posts

·
having fun
31,274 Posts
some of those,alot of em were really bad

ive been in a bad one-came out alive

just take driving seriously

·
Duct Tape and WD-40
3,755 Posts
its kinda weird you posted this. just this evening, it wasn't even dark out, a stupid ass kid turned out of a parking right in front of a guy on a sport bike. guy on the bike had to lock of the brakes and got lucky and dodged the car. 2 lights down i gave that stupid ass hipster faggot a big piece of my mind...

·
Registered
5,781 Posts
awesome footage!!!

BUT--- another reason there should be a license to procreate . stupid fucks ruining someones day , finances, (or life) in an instant.

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
Some pretty good footage! Some of those were just flat out crazy! The last one with the guy going from the bike to the "helicopter" was completely nuts...

·
Master Fabricator
1,780 Posts
I would like to know how many people where on the phone or text messaging that caused the accidents. That shit has a big effect on your driving.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
The person who threads the needle in heavy traffic,,at high speed,,amazing!

Seen a-holes punch the light and screech to the opposite side crosswalk lines,,then back up the whole distance,,WTF??

·
Photoshop Pisser Offer
3,461 Posts
If I was the guy who was hit at 2.22 and I lived, I'd kill that asshole that ran that light at full speed.

It's videos like this that remind me of why I hate the selfish assholes on this planet that don't care one iota for his/her fellow man. I think Hitler was on to something, just ordered up the wrong folks to cook well done...

·
F.T.W. KILL EM ALL
10,841 Posts
Wow some crazy shit for sure! So many could have been avoided if the....STUPID FUCKERS WERE PAYING ATTENTION TO WHAT THE FUCK THEY WERE DOING. Thanks for the vid Greg! :cool:

·
Read Only
5,341 Posts
Some of that shit was just common sense driving. The insurance companies should make driver training mandatory again after those accidents.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts