Registered
8,464 Posts
congrats. the car in the second video didnt look pretty

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
congrats. the car in the second video didnt look pretty
That's one of my friends and customers. He's ok. Car banged up alittle but we'll have her back out soon. Got out of the groove and tires broke loose. Dam things happen SO fast in these cars.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Randy how many stages are yall using on that car??
Just 2. I guess I get lucky and get just 2 stages to work on most cars.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Randy you had a great weekend for sure, congrats on your performance this weekend..

The person in the other lane was able to walk away from that.

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
That thing is flying!

How does it 60' like that and seems like no weight transfer. Makes me re think about putting wheelie bars on my car.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Randy you had a great weekend for sure, congrats on your performance this weekend..

The person in the other lane was able to walk away from that.
Thanks man. we are very excited and ready to go to ga.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That thing is flying!

How does it 60' like that and seems like no weight transfer. Makes me re think about putting wheelie bars on my car.
You have to find the right power curve to apply enough power to use the acceleration of the car for the weight transfer. the front tires are not putting much weight on the ground for most of the pass. So the car has almost 100% weight transfer most of the way down the track. Its a very fine line that takes awhile to find if ya dont know how the physics of it work.

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
Nice passes Randy! Glad to see someone else sticking with the combo. This just shows us that we need to start getting to work on our short numbers!

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice passes Randy! Glad to see someone else sticking with the combo. This just shows us that we need to start getting to work on our short numbers!
thanks man. Now I'm going to start working on fine tuning this thing to pick up top end power. cant wait for No Mercy! Looking to go 4.48-49 there hopefully:)

·
Registered
447 Posts
Randy can you pm me your contact number?

Thanks
Greg

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Hey Randy, I'm glad you stopped by my trailer at Holly Springs a couple of weeks ago. It was good meeting you. Congrat's on those new times. Very impressive! Were you able to get more boost out of it? I'm going to No Mercy so I'll try and look you up. Good luck.
-Chris

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey Randy, I'm glad you stopped by my trailer at Holly Springs a couple of weeks ago. It was good meeting you. Congrat's on those new times. Very impressive! Were you able to get more boost out of it? I'm going to No Mercy so I'll try and look you up. Good luck.
-Chris
Thanks Chris. Nice meeting you too. And thats a beautiful car you have. Actually I ran those numbers on less boost. 26psi. Hard to believe that little setup is so quick. Proof you dont have to have those big 632+ monster pro mods to run good. Now I know its no 4.30 pass but its faster than it should be . lol.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts