Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pepe Loco rolled the Pepe Loco Racing MX-6 today at Atco. He had tire shake, went side to side several times, hit the wall and went over on his lid. I'm being told he's okay. I'll post updates as I get them. Anyone else with updates (Juan?), post them! The car looks pretty bad, but it can be replaced! Glad he's okay!!!

·
Registered
9,952 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Yikes! That roof is smashed in significantly. I don't like the looks of that at all. But thank goodness it was on the other side of the car, not directly above where the driver is seated.

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
looks like the cage failed?? for the roof to be that low it had to of. looks like it could have been way worse.

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
hmmmmm

can we get one of these threads for pepe loco(carlos)
http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=478041

he is one of the most hard working, dedicated racers out there and the car being a loss is a big set back for him.

anyone that knows carlos from racing knows how dedicated he is to the sport and also has supported shakedown even when they didnt have a import class.

lets get some help for a dedicated racer

·
8=======D ~~~~
2,911 Posts
Looked like he was out of the groove 100' out

Sucks to see a car wrecked and hopefully the driver is fine

·
11,809 Posts
hmmmmm

he is one of the most hard working, dedicated racers out there and the car being a loss is a big set back for him.

anyone that knows carlos from racing knows how dedicated he is to the sport and also has supported shakedown even when they didnt have a import class.

You are correct...Pepe is a dedicated racer and he does support lots of people ! I myself will not start a help thread simply because I have way tooo many friends who have incidents. Boosted3tc please start a thread if you want to help Pepe (Carlos).

The Shakedown Nationals ($250) & New York Motorsports ($250) will Donate a total of $500 bucks to help Pepe get his stuff back together....its not much but hoping it will buy 1 one item. If anybody can afford a few bucks please help out if ya can...Boosted please start a thread and tell us where to send help / check...thank you.

·
11,809 Posts
hmmmmm

hello...

1) hey can you post up or PM info on where/how to contact Pepe...

2) also if possible can you post up updates on Pepe's program and when you guys think he will be back out. Thank you and as the man said above lets get this dedicated racer back out.

·
Registered
467 Posts
The Lime Green Chassis is Bad Ass!

You are correct...Pepe is a dedicated racer and he does support lots of people ! I myself will not start a help thread simply because I have way tooo many friends who have incidents. Boosted3tc please start a thread if you want to help Pepe (Carlos).

The Shakedown Nationals ($250) & New York Motorsports ($250) will Donate a total of $500 bucks to help Pepe get his stuff back together....its not much but hoping it will buy 1 one item. If anybody can afford a few bucks please help out if ya can...Boosted please start a thread and tell us where to send help / check...thank you.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Odd post script to this - Berush (who posts here occasionally) found the chassis about to be scrapped (as in, they were about to pick it up with a crane and crush it) and dragged it to our shop. The cage did not fail - it succeeded at keeping the driver's area intact. The main hoop is bent and the front bars are crushed, but I am pretty sure if there had been a passenger, he would have walked away.

Not sure the car is going to be good for anything but wall art at this point. But we got it for a wall art price.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts