Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
14,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got some funny ass pics to download from NHRA this past weekend. The wife and I was joking around about starting a website like"the people of walmart" but it be "the people of drag racing" (fans that is). lol

I'll post them up in a few.

·
Registered
14,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL, people of walmart....sort of like this guy ?

Did you see the dude with the triangle foam thing on his head in the brown shorts - no shirt on Saturday? Well if you didn't you could have on Sunday......same shorts........same triangle. Just slightly dirtier.

·
ROLL TIDE!!!!
20,992 Posts
Did you see the dude with the triangle foam thing on his head in the brown shorts - no shirt on Saturday? Well if you didn't you could have on Sunday......same shorts........same triangle. Just slightly dirtier.

Ewwww!!!!!!

·
SASQUATCH RACE TEAM
18,078 Posts
pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics
pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics
pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics damn it.

·
A Fine Example For Others
40,641 Posts

LOL, no I didn't. But people like that are the reason why I close and lock the side and rear door of my trailer before heading to the lanes.

·
Registered
9,561 Posts
LOL, no I didn't. But people like that are the reason why I close and lock the side and rear door of my trailer before heading to the lanes.
Thats probably the last person you need to worry about. Thieves usually like to blend in.standing out is a no no.
Its the ones you don't suspect.

·
Roll Tide!
2,623 Posts
took this one at Commerce, GA a couple years ago. Even got caught taking it. Explained to the sweet girl that I thought it was awesome!

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,112 Posts
took this one at Commerce, GA a couple years ago. Even got caught taking it. Explained to the sweet girl that I thought it was awesome!
SHE'S FROM MOBILE!:)

1 - 20 of 55 Posts