Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Mother Hen
49,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sitting in my truck in a handicapped parking space. I'm waiting on my daughter while she attends play practice. I'm on my phone, so there is light coming from inside the truck and it makes it kind of hard to miss me. A white pickup pulled into the parking space beside me. When the woman got out of the passenger side, she slammed her door into the side of my Suburban, which isn't the easiest thing to do in handicapped parking spaces. She didn't even try to stop her door, didn't flinch, never even looked up and it hit pretty hard. I sat here for a second considering whether I ought to call her out on it, but she was already scooting. My window is down a quarter of the way, so if she really didn't realize I'm here, I probably should have yelled at her and gave her a heart attack. I taught my daughter from the time she was big enough to open her own car door to watch out and not allow her door to hit someone else's car. It amazes me how many adults don't even care.

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
The last time I had someone do something similar, I was not in the car . Came out of store 99% percent of parking lot empty . I had to crawl across from the passenger side to get in . The side of thier van sure did not look the same when I pulled away...
Kind of getting to the point in life where I'm completely tired of putting up with people.

·
Mother Hen
49,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Been in this exact spot! I drive a Nissan Sentra. Not a fancy rig. Lady in a bmw door dinged the shit outta my car. I called her on it and she was a bitch about it. So I kicked a giant dent in her door and drove off. She won’t ever forget me!
This lady didn't even bother to try and control her door. As hard as it hit, I thought for sure she would look around. Nope. So that tells me this is her standard mo.

·
Registered
11,163 Posts
Been in this exact spot! I drive a Nissan Sentra. Not a fancy rig. Lady in a bmw door dinged the shit outta my car. I called her on it and she was a bitch about it. So I kicked a giant dent in her door and drove off. She won’t ever forget me!
I did this exact thing to a gal who door ding slammed my brand new car, while I was sitting in it on the phone in a parking lot. I got out and talked with her, and she opened her door and did it again on purpose, while telling me to fuck off.

I jump-side kicked her fender, her door, and her rear fender, HARD in retaliation while wearing a pair of hard soled dress shoes. Left nice big dents. She ran into the restaurant and called the police. I didn't stick around to speak with them.

Fuck that broad and her shitty foreign car with all the giant dents down the drivers side.

·
A Fine Example For Others
37,358 Posts
I'm sitting in my truck in a handicapped parking space. I'm waiting on my daughter while she attends play practice. I'm on my phone, so there is light coming from inside the truck and it makes it kind of hard to miss me. A white pickup pulled into the parking space beside me. When the woman got out of the passenger side, she slammed her door into the side of my Suburban, which isn't the easiest thing to do in handicapped parking spaces. She didn't even try to stop her door, didn't flinch, never even looked up and it hit pretty hard. I sat here for a second considering whether I ought to call her out on it, but she was already scooting. My window is down a quarter of the way, so if she really didn't realize I'm here, I probably should have yelled at her and gave her a heart attack. I taught my daughter from the time she was big enough to open her own car door to watch out and not allow her door to hit someone else's car. It amazes me how many adults don't even care.
I'm sorry this happened to you. If there is anything I can do to help, please ask.

·
EFI/N2O JUNKIE
16,510 Posts
Never fails!
I had a guy come into the WAWA I was in and claimed I hit his car with my trucks door. I go outside, open the door ALL THE WAY, and it won't come within 6 inches of his car. I told him to fuck-off and go try to scam someone else.
The manager in the WAWA gave me all my shit for free when I went back in, she said that fuck off tries that shit all the time so he can buy his drugs. If I knew that, the crowbar in the backseat would have been bouncing off his damn car!

·
Mother Hen
49,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Never fails!
I had a guy come into the WAWA I was in and claimed I hit his car with my trucks door. I go outside, open the door ALL THE WAY, and it won't come within 6 inches of his car. I told him to fuck-off and go try to scam someone else.
The manager in the WAWA gave me all my shit for free when I went back in, she said that fuck off tries that shit all the time so he can buy his drugs. If I knew that, the crowbar in the backseat would have been bouncing off his damn car!
Yeah, people suck.

·
A Fine Example For Others
37,358 Posts
How soon can you get here? And don't incriminate me. Lol
Don't worry about it, I will be out the door in an hour. I'll spend 2 days up there denting any white pickups I can find. Hopefully I get the one who did the damage. You where right when you said one day you'd see me on the news.

·
Mother Hen
49,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Don't worry about it, I will be out the door in an hour. I'll spend 2 days up there denting any white pickups I can find. Hopefully I get the one who did the damage. You where right when you said one day you'd see me on the news.
Gee thanks man. That's good of ya. Lol

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
That's why I keep a aluminum bat in my truck and a crowbar in back! Bat already made the ding ding sounds on a mexicans head, he tried to rape my sixteen you old daughter! Her mothers POS boyfriend at the time!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts