Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12,147 Posts
That's the poster child for DUMBASS there.

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Sullivan used the pictures to paint Lipton as an unrepentant partier who lived it up while his victim recovered in the hospital. A judge agreed, calling the pictures depraved when sentencing Lipton to two years in prison. :supz:

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Ya funny , I was hit by a DRUNK and had to have 11 surguries, 4 cosmetic surguries,and it took me 2yrs to learn to walk and talk again, and my business partner was KILLED by this PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh ya his FUCKING ASS is DEAD TOO. SO FUCK that asshole.( nice costume) shit. :smt097

·
Registered
26,487 Posts
2 years in prison???

Bullshit!!!

How about 2 years as a drunken crash test dummie, to study the affects of alcohol on the human body during high speed crashes???

·
Registered
16,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
2 years in prison???

Bullshit!!!

How about 2 years as a drunken crash test dummie, to study the affects of alcohol on the human body during high speed crashes???
Interesting sentence....I like it.

·
Collecting dust
4,534 Posts
Think a little closer to home ..

The really screwed up thing is there are tens of thousands of kids just like the ones in that article. Think seriously about this for a minute. I'm 45 years old and have two teens. How many of YOUR kids party and have My Space or Facebook pages? I don't know about you, but I cringe every time I think about how easily my kid's lives could be destroyed PERMANENTLY by drinking and driving, or so many other stupid things I did myself when I was young. I never stole anything, never raped, killed, or did any of the things we all consider serious, but those "just having a good time" things could have had just as serious consequences.

You can laugh and wish the worst for the kids who make the news and are "poster children for the idiotic," but how easily could it be YOUR kid doing two or five years in prison ... because they got caught doing the same stupid shit you did when you were that age. Only you got to "grow out of it" without going to prison or killing or seriously injuring anyone.

Do you, or did you drink and drive when you were young?

Would you say you knew the difference between right and wrong back then? I bet you did (think you did).

How seriously did you take it back when you did it?

Do you consider yourself a fairly normal person as an adult?

How do you think your life would be if you'd done a few years in prison for only one or two of the laws you broke that would warrant such jail time had you been caught?

Would you be the same person you are now? Be honest. Would you?

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'd still be in jail if I'd been caught for all the stupid shit I did as a young person. I should have been the poster child for insane driving stoners from the time I got my license until I was in my mid twenties. I've been clean and sober for 21 years, but I'm very lucky I didn't have my life take a permanent detour.

I've been lucky so far not to have any major problems with my kids being wild like I was, but I live in fear of the day they become more like I was.

I sincerely hope nobody tries to twist this into something bad. I'm not defending the stupidity of our youth. I'm just saying think first about what you were like when you were young before you start throwing stones. Your own kids might be the ones your throwing at if they act like you did when you were young.

Hopefully they will share your good fortune and get to "grow out of it" like you and I did and grow up to be normal healthy productive adults like you and I instead of taking a multi-year detour as Leroy's bitch boy (or girl) because they didn't know the difference between right and wrong as well as they thought (or you taught).

Ok, I'm gonna go hug my kids now.

·
Premium Member
102,308 Posts
Subscribing.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts