Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So how bad it the weather up there in Pennsylvania ??
keep on turning down job offers up there because i know it has to be a cold sumbitch ,, but if they keep coming up on the money i might have to break down and go
What time of the year does the snow go away ?

·
Registered
252 Posts
Lancaster County (SE PA) Snow this morning, snow now and more snow tonight. Usually mid-March and two good rain storms then winter is washed away. Occasionally it may snow in April. As the weatherman said the other day. We're only 40% through the snow producing season.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Snowed this morning, rumor has it 12" over night.

That will be nothing but a blip on the radar here. We don't get worried till it's over 2 feet.

Keith

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Where you from? What can you do? we are always looking for help Truck driver ,drag car driver,machinest,engine assembler,boat mechanic,go-for.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Seems like the past 2 winters have been the worst for snow fall. Still not bad, you just get use to it. It's cold in the winter, hot in the summer, sometimes it snows and sometimes it rains. Snows done by the end of March.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Up by Erie here, usually between 10-35 in the winter and does get up in the 90s occasionally in the summer. I had my car out until November this year. Snow goes away at the beginning of March.

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
1 month of spring
1 month of fall
3 months of summer
7 months of winter. HATE it.

·
Pontiac aficionado
2,841 Posts
I lived in PA for 27 years and bitched about the cold.

Then I moved to Florida years ago and now I bitch about the heat.

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Where you from? What can you do? we are always looking for help Truck driver ,drag car driver,machinest,engine assembler,boat mechanic,go-for.
From Louisana, Oil field consultant drilling, workover completion and directional drilling, been offered several jobs up there but kept turning them down because i hate cold weather, but the money has gone got up to 2k per day,,, considering it since thats 500 a day more than i am getting now,,,

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Up by Erie here, usually between 10-35 in the winter and does get up in the 90s occasionally in the summer. I had my car out until November this year. Snow goes away at the beginning of March.
Sounds like i need to put them off till after March

·
time to go racing yet ?
33,356 Posts
its not that cold up here , the majority of the winter is around 20-30 degs during the day , lows at night can get down to - numbers but its really not that bad . if you dress for the weather you will be fine . the plus side to winters in PA is we have snow plows and other stuff to keep things moving unlike down south .

and for 2k a day , i think i could bundle up to go to work .

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Marcella Shell has been buying up gas/oil /coal rites drillin and diggin they are hiring big time....but its still cold I try to stay in the Key most of the winter.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts