Yellow Bullet Forums banner

641 - 660 of 726 Posts

·
time to go racing yet ?
32,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #642
but you know, the liberal news will not tell you that.... they are only saying mask required

·
Registered
908 Posts
Now check this shit out.
What in the fucking fuck is this ?!?!???
So when I leave my property I have to have a fucking mask on ?
Driving down the street ?
I don't live in the fkn city and I work where it would be considered the burbs.
Fuck cousin it with a penis !!!

·
Registered
8,552 Posts
I don't see how this is enforceable. It is purely for political reasons.
Republicans are already talking about filing a Federal lawsuit as early as this week.

·
Registered
94 Posts
No offense intended/implied, but hardly anyone actually READS the directives; there are simple loopholes in them. I haven’t worn a mask in a while for personal reasons/beliefs; but be prepared for what I call “bitch eyes”.

·
Registered
724 Posts
No offense intended/implied, but hardly anyone actually READS the directives; there are simple loopholes in them. I haven’t worn a mask in a while for personal reasons/beliefs; but be prepared for what I call “bitch eyes”.
Bitch eyes don't bother me a bit since they come from people too stupid to see this is all about government control, not health.

The loopholes in the directive are what caused one grocery store chain to be sued as violators of the ADA. While that suit winds it's way through the courts I don't think other stores will be too quick to institute any policy harassing those who enter without masks.

·
Dicking bimbos at home
14,934 Posts
LOL at his edict. Like they can enforce a dress code.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
It's a baby boomer killer and 90% of d.c. are baby boomers. That's why there is such a panic.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Bitch eyes don't bother me a bit since they come from people too stupid to see this is all about government control, not health.

The loopholes in the directive are what caused one grocery store chain to be sued as violators of the ADA. While that suit winds it's way through the courts I don't think other stores will be too quick to institute any policy harassing those who enter without masks.
That's what some around here were complaining about. The lack of strict enforcement. Some do some don't enforce it. You are pretty much stuck as a business owner. You may lose your license if you don't. Then you will lose customers and probably get sued if you do.

·
Registered
12,971 Posts
silk face coverings, lol. I'll take my chances of people simply covering their mouths if they cough or sneeze.

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
Fuckem gather anyway and enjoy your last family gathering before civil ii breaks out ...
They sure as hell are not gonna cite any peaceful protesters over a group 25 or larger.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
I was up in Pa today, stopped at a restaurant on Rt30. Had a good meal n all was good. Saw a lot of American flags n bikers near Gettysburg. Heard something about BLM coming there this weekend to burn the stars/stripes???? Good luck with that you fucking 13% clowns!!!!! I’m just tired of this shit. If you think your sooo Fuckin’ oppressed go to another Cuntry! Gay pride flags n LGBGQabcdef MFer’s Fuck You too....get the fuck outta her!!!! Non of us want you!! Go get an island n in 50 yrs see how many of you MFer’s are left!!

641 - 660 of 726 Posts