Yellow Bullet Forums banner

621 - 640 of 663 Posts

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
It’s starting to get Stupid , Allegheny County just banned the consumption of alcohol at Bars and Restaurants until further notice !

I was just starting to feel as if things were going back to normal, but I guess not , if it goes to lock down there will be a rebellion.
Another lock down is coming this fall/winter , and people will not be happy thats for sure

·
Registered
23,365 Posts
It’s starting to get Stupid , Allegheny County just banned the consumption of alcohol at Bars and Restaurants until further notice !

I was just starting to feel as if things were going back to normal, but I guess not , if it goes to lock down there will be a rebellion.
Yes and what's odd about that is here in Texas they are saying bars should be closed to patrons EXCEPT Drinks to Go Sales are OK w takeout drinks for Bars and Restaurants...Restaurants will be reduced in allowable diners from 75% capacity back down to 50% :rolleyes:

·
Registered
719 Posts
if it goes to lock down there will be a rebellion.
Another lock down is coming this fall/winter , and people will not be happy thats for sure
At first I thought there was no way people would accept another lock down later this year. Now I'm not so sure. I'm constantly amazed at how many people still believe the hype being shoveled down their throats even though evidence to the contrary is right before their eyes. Never underestimate the stupidity of the masses.

And I expect it to continue until the election is over. Wolf needs to be ousted.
And the saddest part is that he's not up for re-election this year. We're stuck with him for two more years, no matter what.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
They're opening in Mass, defying the governor. Some bars are selling hotdogs just to qualify as a restaurant. Can't sit at the bar though. Stupid rules..... but at least we're able to go.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Civil disobedience is the answer. If enough people simply ignore the rules there's nothing the government can do about it. Same way if enough businesses reopen as usual they can't prosecute them all.

The liberals in the big cities can follow all the rules they want, just don't try to impose them on the rest of us who aren't buying the story the government is selling.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Civil disobedience is the answer. If enough people simply ignore the rules there's nothing the government can do about it. Same way if enough businesses reopen as usual they can't prosecute them all.

The liberals in the big cities can follow all the rules they want, just don't try to impose them on the rest of us who aren't buying the story the government is selling.
In PA woofie threatened to pull their business license and notify their ins co.
I guess like yoy say they cannot prosecute all but unless you are definately going to go under it is probable not worth the risk.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
In PA woofie threatened to pull their business license and notify their ins co.
I guess like yoy say they cannot prosecute all but unless you are definately going to go under it is probable not worth the risk.
That is how they got compliance in IL. They made sure the news crew was filming when they pulled a few licenses.

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Spring Carlisle went on, but heard that one day the State Police showed up and tried to shut it down. Carlisle kept pressing it in court and finally won that Friday.

Meanwhile there is a large fleamarket nearby open every Sunday.

And somewhere there is a picture of Wolf marching down a main street arm in arm with protesters with no mask.

Now the rumor is Wolf is trying hard to shut down Ford Carlisle because of the 2nd wave.

·
Off the stands for 2018!
19,570 Posts
This is a tough issue to deal with. On one hand I understand the fear of some business owners insisting that you wear a mask so that they do not get into trouble with the state. On the other hand, I feel that they are being willing participants in this political ploy. I have told multiple business owners that have signs posted stating that you MUST wear a mask because it is the law that they will never see another penny of my money. Furthermore, if you need your truck, heavy equipment fixed, do not show up at my business with a mask on, you will not be permitted to enter.....

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
I got kick out of giant eagle for refusing to put on a mask. And a local family owned appliance store told me on friday evening that i had to wear a mask.

Both have lost my business.
The giant eagle even there security gaurd chase me down with a bag of masks in hand.

·
Wannabe Racer
6,680 Posts
I just got back from a run over the border into Levittown, PA to get a tank of argon at the welding supply store. No one in the lot or in the store just the guy behind the counter that was masked up and behind plexiglass. Had to go back to my truck to get my mask. 🙄 I have no problem with him, just the stupidity of the requirement.

·
Deplorable Basketcase
9,127 Posts
I just got back from a run over the border into Levittown, PA to get a tank of argon at the welding supply store. No one in the lot or in the store just the guy behind the counter that was masked up and behind plexiglass. Had to go back to my truck to get my mask. 🙄 I have no problem with him, just the stupidity of the requirement.
same thing happened with me at Sky Oxygen in Carnegie,no one around except me and I had to go back to my truck for a mask.
its bullshit...kinda screwed though due to me owning their tanks.
I need to go shopping tonight,headed out in a few to West Virginia where there is no mask law bullshit.

·
Registered
5,749 Posts
same thing happened with me at Sky Oxygen in Carnegie,no one around except me and I had to go back to my truck for a mask.
its bullshit...kinda screwed though due to me owning their tanks.
I need to go shopping tonight,headed out in a few to West Virginia where there is no mask law bullshit.
Shit. I need to go there tomorrow or Thursday to get one of mine exchanged.

·
Registered
8,408 Posts
Saw the he-she on the news this morning threatening to put the state back into "Yellow phase" If we don't all comply.

621 - 640 of 663 Posts