Yellow Bullet Forums banner

601 - 620 of 668 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Just call it a peaceful protest - problem solved
I like the way you think !!!
Peaceful #carpartsmatter protest.

You can still fit thousands of people in there spaced 6ft apart....fuck that 250ppl limit bullshit. Plus, all but a few pavilions are outfuckingside.
Pure bullshit...

·
Registered
731 Posts
People (in masses) need to say F what the government says about these restrictions. They can't possibly fine 100K people for an event. They will make an example of some sure. However, we need to stop with this BS.

·
Registered
6,521 Posts
That's what everyone is afraid of. The businesses that were already barely getting by will probably go under now.

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
Fucken open it up and let the chips fall we they may. Somebody needs to stand up to these tyrannical public officials. Getting sick of this bullshit while the protesters can do whatever the fuck they want.
Agreed. I don't doubt at all the flu is real, however, its been over hyped by the media, and used as a dry run by politicians to see how much people will trade freedom for perceived safety.

·
Registered
4,275 Posts
Notice that article completely left out Warren county. By doing so the were able to skew the numbers a bit by way of leaving them out.
The other counties south of Warren all the way to the southern state line are listed though. Wonder why they left out Warren ?

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
It’s starting to get Stupid , Allegheny County just banned the consumption of alcohol at Bars and Restaurants until further notice !

I was just starting to feel as if things were going back to normal, but I guess not , if it goes to lock down there will be a rebellion.

601 - 620 of 668 Posts