Yellow Bullet Forums banner

581 - 600 of 668 Posts

·
Registered
9,358 Posts
Just saw Wolf say that even after the entire state hits his "green" phase, there will be no large events, sports, etc. until a vaccine is out.

I guess that means that he is also onboard with forced vaccinations and carrying paperwork...….this fucker needs deported.
You misspelled executed.

·
Registered
6,521 Posts
Any AACA people here? The Hershey Fall Meet has been canceled for October.
Pretty much everything I've seen for that type of group has been cancelled. A few people asked me over the weekend why the 1912 hasn't been out. I asked them where would I take it? It's not like you can just cruise around town in it.

·
Registered
8,426 Posts
Well looks like we get to go green here in Podunk county next week.
All red counties go yellow and all yellow go green next week except for Beaver County they stay yellow,because of all the nursing home deaths there after Levine sent the positive cases back into the homes.

·
Registered
4,275 Posts
Erie county face masks..
Today out and about doing some runni g around. I WORE NO MASK !!!
Tractor supply first stop everyone but me masked in on way or another, no one says shit to me.
Stop two , beer distributor no one says shit to me.
Stop three, Little Ceasar's for a choke and puke on the fly and have enough fo leftovers pizza. Girl at the counter stares and you can evidently tell wants to say it...
Instead i filled her mind for her.
" I NO LONGER WEAR A MASK AS A PROTEST TO SUPPORT THOSE IN LAW ENFORCEMENT BEING NEEDLESSLY ATTACKED BY A BUNCH OF RIOTING THUGS . THIS IS MY PEACEFUL PROTEST ."
she nore nobody around her said shit.

I KNOW IT WAS MINOR PETTY BULLSHIT BUT IT FELT GOOD .

·
time to go racing yet ?
32,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #590
wolf took part in a march in harrisburg today, about 200 people............. so much for the large crowd thing..... typical do as i say, not as i do democrat

·
Deplorable Basketcase
9,139 Posts
just got a text stating the PA General Assembly just passed bill HR 836 basically stating that
The Governor is immediately required to end the emergency declaration and allow our racetracks to open?
hope its true!

·
time to go racing yet ?
32,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #597
i have not read the bill, but supposedly it was written in a way that he cannot veto it?

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
i have not read the bill, but supposedly it was written in a way that he cannot veto it?
There must be something near and dear to him in the bill!

And for the record, I wish the folks in Mass would do something like this. They just pushed the bars to the last phase. Lets go spend our money in Rhode Island!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Carlisle swap meet is on for next week, no Sunday. Time will tell if it happens and how it goes, but Carlisle events says it is happening

·
Registered
11,053 Posts
Terry Cook said :

"News Bulletin. Despite the fact that NSRA cancelled their event at York, PA last weekend due to CV, Jim Mothershead reports that 900 cars showed up anyway!

581 - 600 of 668 Posts