Yellow Bullet Forums banner

561 - 580 of 585 Posts

·
Off the stands for 2018!
19,379 Posts
Gov. Tom Wolf will move Lancaster County and the rest of Pennsylvania to the yellow phase of his reopening plan on June 5, according to county Commissioner Josh Parsons.

Parsons said he learned of the move during a call from the governor's office.
That is two weeks away! You folks out there should just open up and tell him to FUCK OFF!

·
Off the stands for 2018!
19,379 Posts
Yeah. Then you lose your license to operate.
kinda like PSB in castle Shannon. I think Tuesday the LCB pulled their license and shut them down.
Ya, it is a tough situation for sure. As much as I like Trump, he has to step in like.....two weeks ago and stop this politically motivated shit show.

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
After three failed attempts by mail,I just got my first text urging me to sign up to vote by mail in ballot on June 2nd in PA.
Guess what I texted back?

·
Registered
5,673 Posts
Ya, it is a tough situation for sure. As much as I like Trump, he has to step in like.....two weeks ago and stop this politically motivated shit show.
I agree. It’s like either way you go you’re fucked.
My local rep voted against The override wolf on reopening Tuesday.
her FB page is getting slammed. Last week she was 100% for opening back up and doing what she could to help.

Sad thing is, she gave a lot for my sons school and football team last year. She used to be a good person.

·
Off the stands for 2018!
19,379 Posts
Just saw Wolf say that even after the entire state hits his "green" phase, there will be no large events, sports, etc. until a vaccine is out.

I guess that means that he is also onboard with forced vaccinations and carrying paperwork...….this fucker needs deported.

·
Registered
5,673 Posts
Just saw Wolf say that even after the entire state hits his "green" phase, there will be no large events, sports, etc. until a vaccine is out.

I guess that means that he is also onboard with forced vaccinations and carrying paperwork...….this fucker needs deported.
Wow. Hell no. Fuck him and the fucking tranny.

·
Deplorable Basketcase
8,973 Posts
I just finished fixing trucks and shit for a pipeline crew from Louisiana,3 years up here working and are all headed home.
can't get supplies,permits..its all such a clusterfuck they gave up.
the track schedule says tomorrow is "Champions Night"..got my first after years of racing last year..our biggest race of the year is next week.
nope..owners said they have tried submitting for approval to have only a practice but no reply from the state..
I'm almost to the violence stage of frustration.

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
Well our county with 27 cases and no new cases reported for over a month and 0 deaths was not included in the green phase. How in the hell can he justify that?
At this point he is the sore loser using his power to punish the state for it's electoral votes that put Trump in office.
I sure hope people in this state are smart enough to remember what a Democrat has done to us,when it is time for the 2022 Gubernatorial election.

·
Registered
838 Posts

I was talking to a good friend of mine a couple days ago. His daughter has had a wedding planned for August for quite a while now. They were hoping for "green" in the next month so this this thing can all go on. Then they heard the latest "Wolf nonsense" that you still can't have more than 25 people, ect. WOW!

561 - 580 of 585 Posts