Yellow Bullet Forums banner

541 - 560 of 585 Posts

·
Registered
12,902 Posts
I think That sheep in Wolf clothing and that man in women's clothing are punishing a couple of those counties that spoke up. Dauphin,Monroe, Franklin, etc. It's all Democrap BS. Was in Lancaster County and noticed a lot of RVs on the road. Another observation is the Amish/Mennonite population DON"T NEED NO STINKING MASK. 🍻🍻
I just did a greenhouse “with” the Amish. They would not work with other people on site.

·
Registered
276 Posts

·
Registered
12,902 Posts
I'm all for this but that wall needs ot be a little tighter to the city limits. We don't want to get lumped in with those fucking morons.
I hate to admit it, and my "township" goes red for the most part, but Montco and Bucks have been consistently voting blue. Hopefully this changes things as the soccer moms are quite aggravated with not being able to socialize.

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Suddenly alot of the county executives realize they dont want to be known for the highest death toll.
Im in erie county with Ashtabula co OH on on side and Chautauqua co NY on the other...
They compare our county to those 2 instead of other counties in Pa.
I took the dog for a ride yesterday to get some icecream. All of there outdoor tables are piled high so you cannot even sit on them. We sat on a retaining wall . Amazing to people watch and see just how many drive with thier masks on... the rest are dumb enough to hang thier masks off of the rearview mirror creating a real nice big fucking blind spot.

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Are you local to erie ?
If you are into beach glass there are a few awsome spots to go ... the heavy storms this winter with near zero lake ice really washed up some serious scores of glass...

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Try mooreheadville rd. The old shorewood boat launch in harborcreek. Plenty of glass to go around and some dumb fucks like me even take a bucket or two out i. The lake a year to replenish the farmed stock !

·
Registered
14,561 Posts
Suddenly alot of the county executives realize they dont want to be known for the highest death toll.
Im in erie county with Ashtabula co OH on on side and Chautauqua co NY on the other...
They compare our county to those 2 instead of other counties in Pa.
I took the dog for a ride yesterday to get some icecream. All of there outdoor tables are piled high so you cannot even sit on them. We sat on a retaining wall . Amazing to people watch and see just how many drive with thier masks on... the rest are dumb enough to hang thier masks off of the rearview mirror creating a real nice big fucking blind spot.
The Chi Nah flu money is not worth the bad optics.....

·
Registered
8,217 Posts
Rumor has it he may announce that some counties may go green soon. I would be surprised.
My county is holding steady at 27 cases for the last month and no new cases or deaths. Yet we are in the yellow phase.
I feel bad for any of you that are still red.

·
time to go racing yet ?
31,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #558
im in the red yet, for the most part its business as usual. called a few notarys the other day 2 where closed since they where not essential. called another in a red county, sure come on in. put my mask on outside went in the door and no one had them on. took it off right away.

·
Off the stands for 2018!
19,379 Posts
Rumor has it he may announce that some counties may go green soon. I would be surprised.
My county is holding steady at 27 cases for the last month and no new cases or deaths. Yet we are in the yellow phase.
I feel bad for any of you that are still red.
My county is still in the yellow phase. Myself...….I have been in the "Phuck you, I'll live my life" phase all along.

A LOT of people need to go to prison over this farce.

·
time to go racing yet ?
31,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #560
Gov. Tom Wolf will move Lancaster County and the rest of Pennsylvania to the yellow phase of his reopening plan on June 5, according to county Commissioner Josh Parsons.

Parsons said he learned of the move during a call from the governor's office.

541 - 560 of 585 Posts