Yellow Bullet Forums banner

521 - 540 of 585 Posts

·
Registered
8,219 Posts
The question for our 2022 gubernatorial election will be,are people going to remember this shit show and elect another Democrat Governor? Or will they elect a Republican? Or more importantly will the die hard Democrat party line voters vote against what is happening now?

·
Registered
5,673 Posts
The question for our 2022 gubernatorial election will be,are people going to remember this shit show and elect another Democrat Governor? Or will they elect a Republican? Or more importantly will the die hard Democrat party line voters vote against what is happening now?
One could only imagine. Going off the local news outlets and their posts about wolf and that disgusting thing next to him...“they are doing such a great job!” Praise wolf.
I’m over here like what I’m the actual fuck are you people thinking. Those are the folks who are sitting home collecting a free check or retired.

·
Dicking bimbos at home
14,508 Posts

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Well where i live in Erie co PA
As of today 5/14/2020
127 infected
101 recovered
3 deaths
2874 negative tests.

Yet we have killed our economy.
Im gorced to wear a mask at work and when i go into stores ....

FUCK WOLF AND HIS HE SHE THING.
Time to open shit up and rebuild whats left before its too late.
Too late is gonna happen sooner than later for many businesses and families !!!

·
time to go racing yet ?
31,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #532
kinda sucks that the skook and duaphin are still shut down... but York gets a pass ?

·
Registered
352 Posts
I think That sheep in Wolf clothing and that man in women's clothing are punishing a couple of those counties that spoke up. Dauphin,Monroe, Franklin, etc. It's all Democrap BS. Was in Lancaster County and noticed a lot of RVs on the road. Another observation is the Amish/Mennonite population DON"T NEED NO STINKING MASK. 🍻🍻

·
Registered
82 Posts
I went in to Wegman’s and Lowe’s this morning not wearing a mask. No one said anything nor did people give me dirty looks. I think people are over this nonsense but nobody is willing to take a stand.

521 - 540 of 585 Posts