Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 585 Posts

·
time to go racing yet ?
31,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
the question is, how many will continue business as normal.......obviously restaurants and public places are done for 2 weeks.... but manufacturing, trucking, construction continue as normal ??

·
time to go racing yet ?
31,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's a fucking cold.

Somebody is lying, either about the cases, or deaths.

Or something big is coming, really big.
look at this link, look at the lower right corner, the yellow graph, look at how it shot up so fast ..... the only thing i worry about is, it came from china, and they do not tell the truth....

·
Registered
21,804 Posts
the question is, how many will continue business as normal.......obviously restaurants and public places are done for 2 weeks.... but manufacturing, trucking, construction continue as normal ??

So, if all the food joints are closing,,,,

Where are the long haul truckers going to eat and shower?

·
Registered
733 Posts
So, if all the food joints are closing,,,,

Where are the long haul truckers going to eat and shower?
I’m sure they will consider truck stops to be essential stores. Not like they give a fuck about truckers anyway, but even the assholes in government are smart enough to realize they won’t get shit if they shut trucking down.

·
time to go racing yet ?
31,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
they removed HOS for truckers.... i would think if your in the "food chain" of trucking your pretty busy right now

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Nothing adding up. Canada just closed borders to all except usa. There are countries that dont have covi. They cannot come in?? I think something bigger starting. They start moving troops abroad we know things gonna shake loose.

·
Registered
585 Posts
It's a fucking cold.

Somebody is lying, either about the cases, or deaths.

Or something big is coming, really big.
I don't normally like to worry about this stuff, or get caught up in all the hype, but you gotta wonder what they're not telling us. They are crippling the whole world, for something that's not supposed to be any worse than the flu for most people?
What is REALLY going on? We all know they are not going to tell us the truth, to stop mass panic.
I hope it's just what they're saying.

·
Registered
21,804 Posts
Maybe we are getting ready to give massive dosages to the Saudis' and Russians to , cripple their OIL exporting business, and then oil prices will return to normal.

Then OUR shale producing companies here in the states wont be going bankrupt ?

·
Smart Ass Conservative
103,716 Posts
Nothing adding up. Canada just closed borders to all except usa. There are countries that dont have covi. They cannot come in?? I think something bigger starting. They start moving troops abroad we know things gonna shake loose.
They wouldn't let my buddy cross today from Michigan .He crosses several times a year .Its because of the kungflu

·
Dicking bimbos at home
14,512 Posts
Fuck Tom Wolfe. I'll be at work tomorrow. I refuse to take part in the panic and not to sound tinfoily, but our shadow government is up to something.

1 - 20 of 585 Posts