In Glock I Trust
6,808 Posts
That is a bad Nova.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Taken from your page;

Buy Bids - we offer multiple bid packages ranging from 10 bids up to 500 bids

What do the cost? I'm assuming 10 bids is the "minimum" WHAT DOES IT COST ME!

Just one example, I wish I had more time to look at it.

·
The X-Bomb
4,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Taken from your page;

Buy Bids - we offer multiple bid packages ranging from 10 bids up to 500 bids

What do the cost? I'm assuming 10 bids is the "minimum" WHAT DOES IT COST ME!

Just one example, I wish I had more time to look at it.
ok thats fair, but if you click buy bids packs they are all laid out for you to choose with prices on each. how it works is just kinda of giving you the basics on how it works. If you search around on the site and read everything it will all click. Try About us, Privacy, Buy Bids etc

·
Registered
80 Posts
I signed up to check it out but after figuring out how it works not to sure if parts would be a good deal ONCE you buy bids. Correct me if im wrong but to bid on something up to 2.50 i would have to buy "BIDS" of at least 300 for 150.00. 300 bids would be 300 penny bids Right? so a part bid 2.50 for would actually have cost me at minimum 150.00 real dollars.
I'll just have to see how this turns out.

·
Registered
80 Posts
If i buy a package of 300 Bids at a cost of 150.00 and i use all those trying to win an auction AND I lose that auction do I get my bids back or are they lost?

·
Registered
80 Posts
if the bids are lost then SCREW THAT. Im not going to keep buying bids at 20,50 , 100 dollars a pop and continue to lose auctions. Fuck buy the time I win first auction a friggin filter or whatever would cost me 10x as much.

·
Registered
649 Posts
I like the countdown timer idea. Not sure about the rest just yet.

·
Registered
7,265 Posts
The whole thing looks like bullshit to me. First off, you have to register just to check it out??? LOL, ya right. From what I was able to see, I am not giving you ANY of my information! If you are willing to pull shit like that on that site, you are willing to do things or sell my info.

No thanks.

PS. Do not post this bullshit in the For Sale Section here! - I will remove it.

·
Registered
463 Posts
This concept is not new, its actually very old, you lose the bids. Do simple math, other sites like qubid is selling an ipad for 150.00 dollars but once you do the math, they are making a few thousand dollars from all the bids, so you can even buy the product at retail pricing and still make a few 1000% markup

1 - 20 of 410 Posts