Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Eddie Haskell
7,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody hear or see anthing about how they are doing with the car? That has alot of potential. I don't know of them running it at all. thanks

·
F.T.W. KILL EM ALL
10,839 Posts
Hopefully things are going well for them...That Camaro is One Bad Ass Ride!!! Best Of Luck Guys!!! Later.....Steve :cool:

·
Registered
22,725 Posts
They have won about 20 car shows with it.

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
i heard Monson was considering buying it just so it could see the track

·
www.PelechBrosRacing.com
4,000 Posts
Thanks for the concern boys! It's heart warming...

We are ready to go with the exception of the electronic situation Bill mentioned. We're waiting on the remedy to it now, but don't know when it'll come. We'll be at the track within a few days of receiving 'the fix'.

We have two engines sitting on death row. One is 100% assembled and the second is at 70%. I expect second engine to be complete in the next 2 or 3 weeks.

We were really messed up and needed to back up and straighten a bunch of things out. Hutch has built us the most modern glide available and coupled a better matching convertor to it. We've also straightened out MY stupidity in the rear suspension. I'm expecting things to go much better this time around then last. In the simplest terms, last time out I put a shit car on the track and it was proven immediately.

I'm trying hard not to face that embarassment again.

·
www.PelechBrosRacing.com
4,000 Posts
my first time i ever raced a nmca race i was pitted across for you guys and i fell in love with that car!
Thanks, Tim! Sooner or later, it'll ride again!

Kevin Zaske said:
thanks for the update Ted. good luck on your "Journey"
Anytime, Kev! Tell George I said 'Hi'!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.