Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THESE THREE CARS WERE TESTING TODAY AT MILAN

WATCH OUT CHUCK L.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST .... THE ONE AND ONLY.... O.P.S. !!!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Seeing them just makes me hungry. Note the copper notch has a Chevy emblem. That must be a retarded SHARK. :-D

·
Premium Member
2,457 Posts
I don't think you need to worry about that copper notch it had a 448 sbc and it weigh's in at about 2500 and change it's ran a best of 9.38 but rumor
has it he had a BB built at Lucivch so he might be out testing.

He won't even attemp to run the milan class, if he can't be first at the track he stays home

Bruce what did it run ET & MPH ?

·
Premium Member
2,457 Posts
All fiberglass and aluminum he ran in a class with me last year I know people that were there when scaling the car at home 2800 was the rule and he was between 2801 and 2785 and I know he added over 200 just to get to that, he's also a very sneeky bastard he put lead shot in big work gloves and would put them in the car from the tow vehicle after every pass

beleive me Chuck if there's a place to drill a hole on a mustang it's drilled on this one,

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
8.44!!! good thing I'm not racin' next year!!! BK :smt005 :smt013

·
Premium Member
2,457 Posts
Ya that's the old engine in the copper notch it's maxed out he hasn't run any better in the last 2 year's, he couldn't catch the shark even on spray it's only went 8.95 @149 on spray and he's afraid to put more to it it wasn't made for spray it can't handle it :smt005

·
Let the Clutch Out
17,708 Posts
Milans Heads up NA Class is one hell of a class. Shark I am a Chevy guy but your car is damn fast. (props) i screwed up and built a 555 with Big Dukes before the rules came out a few years back. So I couldn't run because of my engine combo. Otherwise you would have had a big bumper Nova runnin with yah. Now I sold the engine to a bracket guy and trying to piece together a Slow ass street car. Can,t wait till next year!!

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Scott, could'nt run with your engine combo??? whats wrong with a 555" with big dukes??? I did it with 23 degree small block heads!!! Butch

·
Let the Clutch Out
17,708 Posts
I was informed my heads, carbon fiber tunnel ram , and my injection was not legal for that class. So I built a stupid 24 degree headed 497c.i. and it only dynoed at a measly 867 hp . In my heavy car i would have been lucky to squeeze out a 9.70 :smt005

·
Let the Clutch Out
17,708 Posts
If My memory serves me right the first set of rules to come out for the NA class stated No Exotic heads ie Big chiefs Big Dukes Etc. and the same with the manifold :D

1 - 20 of 78 Posts