Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Peeing In The Shower?

• Yep. What's wrong with peeing in the shower?

Votes: 295 76.8%
  • Nope. Phuckin' sick!

Votes: 19 4.9%
  • I dunno. Never thought much about it.

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • More boobs, less talk of pee.

Votes: 65 16.9%
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
8,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was talking with a friend of mine over the weekend and she told me she does this all the time. I don't find it odd, but she said her boyfriend does. I pretty much thought all people did.

You do? You don't?

:-Shower

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Once it goes down the drain it all ends up in the same place
Posted via Mobile Device

·
mail order brides wanted
3,230 Posts
yeah,i do. but i find it is less of a nuisance if you do it when the shower is running. !!!!

·
Registered
15,599 Posts
Just an fyi...............it's good for women to pee in the shower. Why? How many men do you know get UTI's? Not many. Why? Because when you are standing up, the bladder is not "folded" on itself, so all or most of the urine comes out. When a woman pees, she is in a sitting position so the bladder is "folded". Left over urine has the potential to stagnate, and therefore can harbor bacteria. So..................WOMEN-----PEE IN THE SHOWER AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE :)

·
Grade 8 Motorsports
4,617 Posts
Pretty much daily. Its a time saver.

·
Registered
4,242 Posts
in on 1...

wasnt there already a thread on this...

and yes, i most certainly do pee in the shower.

·
asshole
4,146 Posts
every morning...

·
Registered
15,599 Posts

·
Motorboatin SOB
10,309 Posts
Sure do, I also, have found out that my gf gets way less pissed off if I do it with the water on.

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
I was talking with a friend of mine over the weekend and she told me she does this all the time. I don't find it odd, but she said her boyfriend does. I pretty much thought all people did.

You do? You don't?

:-Shower
LOL, thats some funny stuff right there. I mean if your going to shower, yea, why not, saves water and it all goes down the same drain!! LOL.

BTW, her boyfriend must be a prude. There is no way he has never pissed in the shower, no way.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts