·
Banned
13,503 Posts
Wow. R.i.p.

·
Registered
21,168 Posts
That sucks. Wow. R.I.P.

We have a lot of wrong way drivers here, somehow they get on the expressway going the wrong direction.

We have signs up on our crosstown now that have different messages and Friday night we were going down town and the sign said "wrong way driver reported, use caution"
Man that was weird to read. We never saw anything but it was still freaky to be on alert like that.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
I see it almost every week if not daily. I work downtown Dayton and there is a one way street that I have to use. Birdtracker

·
Banned
9,958 Posts
That sucks. Wow. R.I.P.

We have a lot of wrong way drivers here, somehow they get on the expressway going the wrong direction.

We have signs up on our crosstown now that have different messages and Friday night we were going down town and the sign said "wrong way driver reported, use caution"
Man that was weird to read. We never saw anything but it was still freaky to be on alert like that.

Way to many retards behind the wheel these days.:mad: RIP

·
aka old_shoe
17,927 Posts
A head-on collision on Texas State Highway 34 in Bardwell claimed the lives of all five passengers of both vehicles on Sunday, March 24. The accident took place just west of the bridge over Lake Bardwell between Bozek Road and High View Road. Ennis Fire Department and State Police responded to the scene where a father and his adult son from Bardwell as well as a father and his two young children, all from Rice, perished.
Tragic.....

·
Registered
24,730 Posts
So, who was driving the vehicle that was going the wrong way?

·
Banned
1,914 Posts
I could not imagine seeing a car headed straight for you on a highway. What a sad story. Only time I have seen this was an old guy exited a round a bout in the wrong lane, put him headed straight for me. It was a dual lane divided road 40 mph zone and I had plenty of time to see him do it. Seems that Florida has a lot of wrong way drivers on an interstate, I have heard a few on 102.5 the bone.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts