Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any where the PDRA qualifying sheets are posted? The live feed is so choppy I can't watch it. :)

·
Registered
3,704 Posts
fuck them and they're horrible feed.no picture,black screen and gotta listen to fatass announcer.bad saterday afternoon so far:smt076:smt076

·
Registered
391 Posts
3.65 is hauling. Damn.. I’m rooting for another Lizzy vs Jay race for the final. This rivalry keeps on giving.

·
Banned
9,365 Posts
Turned the stream on right after and cox was up, he went towards the wall and lifted and Lizzy also had problems. Rini vs Halsey on that side of the ladder!

Also the last 10 min or so of the stream have been flawless finally!

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
PDRA Live feed choppy yesterday n most of what I watched today except the last 10 mins as stated above. Hope they get the race finished before the rain comes!! The NMCA live feed yesterday seemed to work great.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
PDRA Live feed choppy yesterday n most of what I watched today except the last 10 mins as stated above. Hope they get the race finished before the rain comes!! The NMCA live feed yesterday seemed to work great.
PDRA feed is horrible but its free so I will not complain too much. Did not know NMCA had a race maybe I will try to find results. They too are mainly on facebook for results.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Halsey 3.67 vs Franklin 3.66 in the Finals in PN

Balduf vs D'Aprile in the Finals in PB

Sorry thats all the info I can get. Storm coming in quick they may not make it

1 - 20 of 41 Posts