Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever heard of the company called PBM Performance and if so how is there stuff any good?

·
Registered
115 Posts
PBM is a warehouse distributor and usually the products are from different manufacturers and branded under the PBM name.If i was going to buy their products i would call them and ask which manufacturer it is on the item you want.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the tip

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
PBM is a warehouse distributor and usually the products are from different manufacturers and branded under the PBM name.If i was going to buy their products i would call them and ask which manufacturer it is on the item you want.
yep. i use lots of there stuff. its not china junk

·
Registered
115 Posts
The PBM products that i have seen or used has been good products.For example their BBC Ultra Pro lifters are made by Morel.

·
Registered
699 Posts
there heads are china castings and they assemble them and call them pbm. havent heard of anything bad but still a forign casting.

·
Butch
8,207 Posts
Anyone ever heard of the company called PBM Performance and if so how is there stuff any good?
Bracket race stuff IMO

I have not used some of the PBM heads as IMO they must be Pro Comp

The cranks and rods are Scat, descent part there

The lifters are Morel, good part there

There ultimate adjustable timing set is the SA Gear set I like.

Most of the other stuff is good. Erson FSP springs are the same as Manley NexTek but I like the polished Manley's too

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
I saw a set of heads at a swap meet that were profilers, cnc'ed on the side, but had PBM on the end?? Not for sure what that is all about.

Is there a PBM website?? Seems like everytime I tried to get on an erson or PBM site, it didn't work or wasn't a good site.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts