Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kwik Rick will no longer be holding the outlaw day at PBIR.
PBIR would like to get the "old school racing" back.
For any idea's and concerns post thread

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
hmmmmmmm....

·
Registered
10,216 Posts

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
With the entertainment gone what are we gonna do now????
Yeah, they sure are a bunch of fun! Very entertaining, to say the least.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Rick did do a good job, but it was a big talent show, i miss the old days were there was grudge racing on an outlaw day, not rap videos. if you guys have any idea's on what they should try and keep, or what they should get rid of, then post your comments. bikini contest, the DJ?

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rick did do a good job, but it was a big talent show, i miss the old days were there was grudge racing on an outlaw day, not rap videos. if you guys have any idea's on what they should try and keep, or what they should get rid of, then post your comments. bikini contest, the DJ?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Maybe if PBIR does the show it will be side by side runs all day instead of single lane pass after single lane pass

·
6,816 Posts
we will be there testing

·
Get you some
3,419 Posts
Having a DJ off near the pit would be cool. Not in the damn burn out box. A little car show once and a while. You kinda need someone to be a anouncer of the grudge runs later at night.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
what if a spectator saw two cars run at differant times, and wanted to see them run together, cause your buddy thinks the other car is faster. Should a spectator be able to go into the tower and call them out and get the shit talking started? instead of people just standing around rolling dice all day.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Do the outlaws on Sundays, during the day, like it used to be when it was Moroso.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
good idea, why is it better on sunday, i thought they moved it cause of church and footballs games?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts