Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Page is an absolute tool. I feel dumber each time he talks. I'm glad that ESPN thinks so much of drag racing that they put an IRL reject in the broadcast booth.

Put Reiff in the both with Dunn. Reiff does a great job with the sportsman coverage with Bob Frey and he is good on the preview show.

I really wish NHRA would move to another channel that would actually promote them and not pre-empt them with women's softball or the national spelling bee.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Page is an absolute tool. I feel dumber each time he talks. I'm glad that ESPN thinks so much of drag racing that they put an IRL reject in the broadcast booth.

Put Reiff in the both with Dunn. Reiff does a great job with the sportsman coverage with Bob Frey and he is good on the preview show.

I really wish NHRA would move to another channel that would actually promote them and not pre-empt them with women's softball or the national spelling bee.

I totally agree. Paul Page makes my ears bleed.

·
Medium Pimpin!
8,852 Posts
Marty Reid is handling the indy cars deal. Paul Page is a embarassment to the sport. How can perspective sponcers watch a broadcast where the announcer cant even remember the names of the racers? Ive spoken to Jerry Archambeault @ N.H.R.A. about him before and i encourage you guys to also. He should be commentating on Lawn darts or Alligator racing instead of the N.H.R.A.

·
Registered
11,270 Posts

·
Wearing my WWII helmet
19,489 Posts
He should be commentating on Lawn darts or Alligator racing instead of the N.H.R.A.
Paul has an irrational fear of alligators. His obvious brain damage was actually caused at the lawn dart toss-off of eastern North Carolina. He ran onto the field during babbling like a toddler and was instantly shanked through the skull by a "Jart". Doctors thought he might not survive. Unfortunately for us, he did.

·
Banned
19,859 Posts
V Lines, new prostocker. What a moron, Bob Frey would be the best teamed with MDunn! I would love to see a shot of Dunn everytime that drunk fuck makes a fuck up! What a embarsament to every one that is on the track! And get a load of his oooooo and ahhhhh when someone gets a holeshot or wins by huge amount. His whole voice makes me cringe!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts