Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Tim, you are so talented you make me sick. If I don't lose my car in the hurricane Im gonna get you to do one for me. Are you still doing the coupes out of hatchbacks or did you start getting the coupes yet?

·
20,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tim, you are so talented you make me sick. If I don't lose my car in the hurricane Im gonna get you to do one for me. Are you still doing the coupes out of hatchbacks or did you start getting the coupes yet?
the guy says he is getting them out of the mold this week! we'll see. ill keep you posted. man i hope make ok with all the storm shit down there.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Appreciate it. Alex V's car came out badass also. Keep me posted on the coupes. Hopefully we wont float away!

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Tim i would like to get on the list to get one.

·
Registered
759 Posts
How the hell do you make these, Tim? I've actually searched for your previous threads showing off your work and each one is fantastic. Do you mold the scoops, wheels, etc to get them so accurate?

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Tim

That model is just sick you should have taken photos of under the hood and in the trunk

Great job thanks again

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Tim, you rock a funky joint bro.:supz: That takes skills.

What's a man gotta do to get you down to cover King of the Streets at Elk Creek on the 20th?

·
20,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Tim, you rock a funky joint bro.:supz: That takes skills.

What's a man gotta do to get you down to cover King of the Streets at Elk Creek on the 20th?
chuck let me see whats going for me and see what races i have to cover. if iam free ill make it down. check your pm's the next few days ill have a answer for you.

·
J&E POWER!!
4,965 Posts
looks good! and good job paul getting the car to fly now just intime for the big races!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts