Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went testing today with pauls car at Atco .After struggling with a leaking converter seal we managed to make one good hit...With a soft tuneup Paul went his best to date [email protected].. We are all loaded up and getting ready to make the drive up to NewEngland Dragway to test for the day tomorrow.Should be a good track and hope to lay down some more good numbers..
Congrats Paul from the guys at DMC Racing

·
DOO DOO BROWN
16,083 Posts
Hate that you had problems all day, but ended up with a nice pass so thats a good thing, he'll be in the 6's before ya know it.

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
good job on the awesome pass... congrats to Paul and the entire DMC crew!!!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Made the long drive up to NewEngland first pass off the trailer we went 1.24 60ft 4.76 @162 to the 1/8th and lifted a head gasket..
Thats is the fastest the car has ever been..The numbers look like a bottom 7 sec pass ..Getting close !!We will be back out next week testing again..
Congrats again paul from the DMC Racing Crew!!

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
What was going on with the burnout thursday night at Atco. Man did that track suck too. I had to drive my ass off on my second pass...

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
I think there is a night test at MIR the 23rd? Drag Alex and BD down with you and all 3 get into the 6s!

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
What was going on with the burnout thursday night at Atco. Man did that track suck too. I had to drive my ass off on my second pass...

Thanks guys

It's was rough day thursday. I had an issue with my brake switch activating a limiter. Just one of a few bugs we had. Friday was better we got to try a few things for a change with no pressure and ended the day with a great pass on a ok track in the heat. That helped make the trip to New England worth the ride.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Great job Paul and crew sounds like you got that thing flying again. The 6's can't be too far away!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts