Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody got a good way to get ahold of him?

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Saw him at the YELLOW BULLET NATS. If you see that guy tell him to get his hippy ass a hair cut. lol

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
What the fuck? I was wondering if you were dead. Call my cell and leave a #
Common rumor. You know, I don't even deserve a friend like you, thanks. Of course, hanging out with you is like smoking cigarettes at the fuel shack. Gotta buckle up.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
I heard he was violating sheep somewhere.........
I was thinking about you the other day! Gotta catch up if I can keep your better half from skinning me...

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Thinking about me??? Right before you tossed your cookies??????
I've been in your area a few times this summer. Wondered how Viking was, the transfer, etc.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Same old stuff. Saw Randy over at Thompson. Asked him if he talked to you. Been running the Renegade series over at Thompson. Getting the Chevelle ready to run. Been running my 82 and 71 camaros.......what up wit you?

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Common rumor. You know, I don't even deserve a friend like you, thanks. Of course, hanging out with you is like smoking cigarettes at the fuel shack. Gotta buckle up.
Hey dickhead! I'm back on the ground call my cell 214-675-6785

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Same old stuff. Saw Randy over at Thompson. Asked him if he talked to you. Been running the Renegade series over at Thompson. Getting the Chevelle ready to run. Been running my 82 and 71 camaros.......what up wit you?
I don't see much of Randy anymore- we live a good 50 mi apart now, we run in different circles. He's got his thing going and I'm really wrapped up in my job working with the agency (I investigate allegations of mistreatment, neglect and abuse at group homes, etc.) I see him from time to time, seems he's doing well- we just lost touch after ProCar. I still go out with a couple cars and tune/adjust, etc. My day job really grabbed my attention and that's the focus for a while.

·
Registered
26,607 Posts
I don't see much of Randy anymore- we live a good 50 mi apart now, we run in different circles. He's got his thing going and I'm really wrapped up in my job working with the agency (I investigate allegations of mistreatment, neglect and abuse at group homes, etc.) I see him from time to time, seems he's doing well- we just lost touch after ProCar. I still go out with a couple cars and tune/adjust, etc. My day job really grabbed my attention and that's the focus for a while.
Good to hear you are having a positive impact on something. Did lots for the street car scene too. Glad to hear all is well.

·
Un-Official YB Tormentor
5,087 Posts
See that? Yellowbullet is good for something! We trained you for your job! Look at the case studies here...

·
SomeWhat Jaded
4,772 Posts
glad to see all is well patrick...just too bad to see your not "in it" anymore.

good luck and be well

alan

nosnerd

1 - 20 of 25 Posts