Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
6,499 Posts
I read the story on the local news. It is a bad deal. I bet that a woman is involved.

·
Registered
13,127 Posts
Nice place to live, .....ban churches.(eek!)
R.I.P., which is a ridiculous thing to have to say, when the Guy was only doing his job. So sad

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
"Pastor Ronald J. Harris Sr. was shot "as he was preaching" by a gunman who's now in custody facing a second-degree murder charge."

WTF: NO premeditation?... :smt102

·
Registered
9,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hopefully one day these nuts will just start putting a bullet in their own heads first, before taking out the innocent.:rolleyes:

·
102,312 Posts
A normal citizen could have saved a whole bunch of heartache and money by shooting this motherfucker when he shot the pastor.

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
A normal citizen could have saved a whole bunch of heartache and money by shooting this motherfucker when he shot the pastor.
While I agree if the carry laws in La are like Ga you are not permitted to carry in a church. Another gun free zone.....

·
102,312 Posts
While I agree if the carry laws in La are like Ga you are not permitted to carry in a church. Another gun free zone.....
Yeah I am sure the dead guy appreciates that. I know what you're saying not snapping at you, just this type of shit pisses me off.

Then again, I stay out of gun free zones.

·
Registered
5,612 Posts
hopefully one day these nuts will just start putting a bullet in their own heads first, before taking out the innocent.:rolleyes:
When they do start , will get the symphatizers talking about it was depression and every other excuse lol...

·
Pontiac NUT
6,275 Posts
I don't think this was some random shooting. There was a grudge there against the pastor for something.

RIP to the pastor.

·
Registered
22,769 Posts
My partner had to shoot and kill a perp that killed a church volunter during mass in St. Patricks in the 80's. he was one of the Cuban cons that we let in.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts