Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
I had one i bought new in 2006 and had no problems. They are bare bones basic but mechanically fine.

·
T/S 368E
32,517 Posts

You answered your own ?? They are cheaper for a reason, think of the W/T chevy truck.

·
time to go racing yet ?
34,858 Posts
not sure how there quality is now , and what have may changed , but back in 2002 we bought a new bare bones hallmark , 24' with that thin wood interior on the sidewalls , and bare roof... flat front with the fiberglass cap , think we paid 5200.00 for it NEW .... has been a very good trailer with no issues over the yrs .

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
I have an interstate trailer that was only 5,000 out the door, the side walls are thin the skin is thinner but it has over 40,000 miles on it and the thing looks like brand new because I take care of it. A plus with thinner materials is that it's much lighter and easier to pull, I purposely bought it this way because it was pulled with a S-10 4 door 4 wheel drive blazer rated for 7,500 pounds for 30,000 of those miles.

·
Registered
19,614 Posts
bought mine in June, no issues out the door price was 6k, only thing I wasn't thrilled about was the china made tires

1 - 6 of 6 Posts