Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found it on at 10:00 and 10:30 at night, sucks but at least they still have it on, location is MIR!!!:p

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Watched it last nite,and the last car on the show { 67 camaro} the guy had a YB hat on.They gave a shout out to the bullet and a close up on the hat before the pass.!!!Didn't catch the name of the guy,nice pass though.:p

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Nice pass Whitetrash,I wanted to put whitetrash racing on the side of the car and trailer,but the ol lady had a FIT.!!

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
probably cause she doesn't have anything to do with my racing.
That can be a good thing sometimes.Mine will come three or four times a year.She says all i do is hang out and talk to my buddies,and don't pay her any attention when she there.?LOL!!!:cool:

·
Registered
390 Posts
That can be a good thing sometimes.Mine will come three or four times a year.She says all i do is hang out and talk to my buddies,and don't pay her any attention when she there.?LOL!!!:cool:

thats kinda the idea.
although i have a couple of friends that there wifes race also and thats pretty cool

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
i watched that episode last night and if i remember right i think ken is the one who pointed out the yellowbullet hat !!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts