Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to a wake for an old friend that passed away. Ran into a bunch of people that I hadn't seen in years. One of the girls I knew from back in the day has married a guy from Australia. After the wake we went out for drinks (several). All I can say is you Aussies are fuckin' crazy. I have a hangover from hell!

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
Went to a wake for an old friend that passed away. Ran into a bunch of people that I hadn't seen in years. One of the girls I knew from back in the day has married a guy from Australia. After the wake we went out for drinks (several). All I can say is you Aussies are fuckin' crazy. I have a hangover from hell!
Thats good! The partying with the Aussie, not the hangover. Hangovers are not good:(

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He told me to turn my glass upside down on the bar. Tell me the truth since you're from down there. He said down there if you do that it means you're saying that you are the baddest man in the bar and you are challenging anyone there. I wouldn't do it in case he was bullshitting and it really was some kind of gay signal that you wanted to pick up a man or something.:) By the way, you fuckers talk funny.:)

·
Registered
7,713 Posts
He's tellin' ta the truth. I dunno 'bout any of that gay stuff & a lot of the blokes down under especially the older ones are pretty much against all that poofter stuff,, but seem to be OK with the lezzos tho. Funny you should mention that we talk funny we think the same about you cunts also :)

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He's tellin' ta the truth. I dunno 'bout any of that gay stuff & a lot of the blokes down under especially the older ones are pretty much against all that poofter stuff,, but seem to be OK with the lezzos tho. Funny you should mention that we talk funny we think the same about you cunts also :)
That's funny you used the word cunt. He explained to me how that word is sometimes used in a complimentary way. Here it is most always considered an insult and derogatory.

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
that is true with the glass upside down , i remember being at a bar when i was 17 and had turned up 15 pots in front of me .i was luck that night no one wanted to take me on ,then i was told the next day what it ment ,and i will never done that again:smt115

·
Registered
3,484 Posts
To an Aussie, a poofter is somebody that can't hold his piss.

No great challenge! Their beer is like dingo piss anyway.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Lee sorry to hear about about your friend. sounds like you celebrated his life correctly though. good luck with the hangover LOL.

·
Registered
4,553 Posts
Lee,, you can't out drink an aussie!!:) Fuckers don't have livers,, they got sponge's .:p

·
Registered
199 Posts
Yea..that's right. Nothin' wrong with hot lookn' Lezzo's though!! haha!!
Fuck'n "AYE" cunt's!!:partyman:

·
Registered
7,713 Posts
That's funny you used the word cunt. He explained to me how that word is sometimes used in a complimentary way. Here it is most always considered an insult and derogatory.
Fuck Yea, around here it could almost be called a term of endearment, really it depends on the tone in your voice that is used. I refer to all my mates that way at times (nicely) Eg, "them cunts are doing a good job'' nice tone in your voice, & used this way " fuck that fuckin' fat cunt" that's not nice, with harsh voice tone :p

·
Registered
7,713 Posts
Funny that hot lezzos are always popular.

side note,, my daughter is in a band & has a song title "cunts are awesome" made me laugh,,, & I have to agree

1 - 20 of 50 Posts