Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can we park earlier in the week for shakedown or do we have to wait untill thursday or friday? thanks in advance michelle and dave

·
SomeWhat Jaded
4,772 Posts
is spectator parking still a mile away...(we have to walk around)>>>?

·
1,190 Posts
is spectator parking still a mile away...(we have to walk around)>>>?
It's not a mile but maybe half a mile. Lol.

Yes you will be parking on the spectator side of the track and have to walk into the pits. You may not like the idea but it keeps cars that shouldn't be in the pits driving around out of the pits and allows racers a safer travel to the lanes and don't clog up pit space. In the end it saves a lot of time.

Thanks.

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
Friday. We will open the gates in the morning around 10
Eddie could you give me a good Big Rig route to the track from the turnpike. The way we came last year was not big truck friendly. The track site really doesn't help for determining whats best for big trucks.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks eddie see you friday morning, good luck tomorrow.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Eddie could you give me a good Big Rig route to the track from the turnpike. The way we came last year was not big truck friendly. The track site really doesn't help for determining whats best for big trucks.

I'm not Eddie but you get off the Turnpike at exit 9. Take Rt 18 South (left side of at the toll both) for about 4 miles (landmark will be the Acura dealer on the right) after you pass the dealer less then a mile will be Englishtown Rd exit on right. Get of 18 and keep straight for about 4 miles (landmark is Wawa at traffic light of Texas Rd). Proceed through the light for about 1 1/2 and the entrance to E-Town is on the left you can miss it. All big rig friendly

I may be a little off of the milage but not by much....

·
Registered
4,180 Posts
Take exit 8 off the NJTP , take route 33 east, jug handle [ this means turn left in NJ] at route 527 north, turn right at the 4th traffic light Gordons corner road, make the first left Pension road, track is on the right hand side aprox 2 miles up. Blow the horn when you pass my house on the corner of deer way and pension road.

Above posted before me either will work.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Take exit 8 off the NJTP , take route 33 east, jug handle [ this means turn left in NJ] at route 527 north, turn right at the 4th traffic light Gordons corner road, make the first left Pension road, track is on the right hand side aprox 2 miles up. Blow the horn when you pass my house on the corner of deer way and pension road.

Above posted before me either will work.

This is the short cut but its better in a car....Exit 9 will be 2 turns for him (1 off off 18 & 1 off off Englishtown Rd )

·
1,190 Posts
I'm not Eddie but you get off the Turnpike at exit 9. Take Rt 18 South (left side of at the toll both) for about 4 miles (landmark will be the Acura dealer on the right) after you pass the dealer less then a mile will be Englishtown Rd exit on right. Get of 18 and keep straight for about 4 miles (landmark is Wawa at traffic light of Texas Rd). Proceed through the light for about 1 1/2 and the entrance to E-Town is on the left you can miss it. All big rig friendly

I may be a little off of the milage but not by much....
This is the BEST WAY WITH A BIG TRUCK. It is about 15 miles more but a hell of a lot less turns and tight ones at that.

Anyone coming with something big use this.

Thanks

·
1,190 Posts
BULLSHIT!! You said you would let me park on Monday.. :finga::p:p
Just when you think your in the clear a Yellowbullet.com assho!e has to come on and talk about the special treatment they get.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts