Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Huge Member
3,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow does Parker Hose offer lots and lots.....and lots of hoses. Anyone know a model number or name for there fuel safe braided hose? Anyone have any experiences with there hoses good or bad? I have a good source for there products but I want to make sure that I am looking at the correct product. I have found some J30R7 (sae fuel rating) rated hose but none that were braided.

·
Pro Spectator
5,550 Posts
I used Parker fuel hose on my old truck the go from the fuel filler neck to the tank, it was the only fuel rated hose I could find in that size. It was 2" IIRC

·
Registered
995 Posts
They have some Teflon lined steel braid that I have used for years. I use crimp on fittings because I have access to a crimper at work

I work with parker stuff everyday an all types of hoses an have usually no problems as long as hose is installed correctly.

·
e85 & injection guru
5,391 Posts
THEY SPEC THEM FOR ALL KINDS OF PSI AND NASTY CHEMICALS .
call the tech line . i use there extreame blue for trans lines and braided black for reg. fuel and the teflon for methanol and ethanol.
they do have some new stuff with a special liner for alky stuff but it was $$$ 6 yrs ago ...let us know .
the guy at the hydro/hose shop by me is cheap as shit .....

·
Registered
451 Posts
I have a local store near me, they have most any fitting and hose you would need. They don't have much aluminum stuff, but their steel fittings have a good finish inside and out. I checked all of the elbows and 45 degree fittings for off centered or unfinished holes, they were all corect. The local dealer will give me really good prices the more I buy.

·
Huge Member
3,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. I will call call tech support tomorrow to see which hose they recommend.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
overkill and over priced unless you're using some crazy chemical and/or pressures

·
Registered
51,357 Posts
Finding something in the Parker catalog can be daunting. If you can find a Parker store or someone that deals in their stuff it'll be much easier. Their selection of hose is incredible......and they make about everything else too. :p

·
Registered
175 Posts
I use Parker fitting and hose on some of my cars. I really like FR series Hose (witch is the fire retardant black cloth braided hose)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts