Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well my mom said if i dont get a 3.0 and a B in calc i am done this semster.. they talked to the girlfriend and said it was basically all her fault and they are going to spend the money on my younger brother because they know he will be successful in life. they told her they are keeping the nova and letting me keep the jeep and the stuff i own but they are done giving me money. said they dont care what i do but they are going to worry about me in the future but i need to find an apartment and my own everything. i was called a failure and fuck up basically. a couple months ago dad said they will always be my parents and support me in my decision, looks like thats alot of hot air. i guess my brothers and family hate me cause i spent alot of time with her over the summer and i said was done with family vacations, i am 20 do i really want to go on a family vacation? I pay for more than half my tuition, all my books, and most of my food when i have the money. she is always comparing me to my younger smarter brother, it really pisses me off. so it looks like i better get the job and apartment searching.
i am not supposed to know any of this, guess they are going to show up at my apartment friday to tell me how done they are. :confused:

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
survey says ......... ding .... SPOILED !!!!!!

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i am not spoiled, they have given me things but i have worked for more than they give, my younger brothers seem to get everything probably because they are "good" and get "better" grades

·
nightmare on any street..
5,033 Posts
welcome to the real world dude............only gets worse......lol....

·
Registered
6,554 Posts
Thats life. If someone performs better than you, they get more in return. Stop whining and make something for yourself. No one else is going to do it for you.

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
i am not spoiled, they have given me things but i have worked for more than they give, my younger brothers seem to get everything probably because they are "good" and get "better" grades
you being the older brother should be setting an example for your younger brothers someone they could look up to ....... i hate to say this but your going to have to bust your ass harder ........ its not easy out there ....... the girlfriend isnt an issue , sounds like she is over or your over there a lot , take a break from her

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Grow up dude... Getting B's ain't shit if you are working part time. When I was 20, I worked a full time job at night stocking shelves at a supermarket and carried a full load at Cal State. Lived in my own place, paid my own bills.

Sorry man, I may be taking my frustrations out on you. I'm in the same situation with my 18 year old son right now. He graduated high school, turned 18 and doesn't want to do shit. I gave him the same ultimatum last Friday...

Remember that as parents we sometimes say and do shit that doesn't make sense, but we will always love and support you, but we just want the best for you. When you have kids, you will see what I mean....

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Grow up dude... Getting B's ain't shit if you are working part time. When I was 20, I worked a full time job at night stocking shelves at a supermarket and carried a full load at Cal State. Lived in my own place, paid my own bills.

Sorry man, I may be taking my frustrations out on you. I'm in the same situation with my 18 year old son right now. He graduated high school, turned 18 and doesn't want to do shit. I gave him the same ultimatum last Friday...

Remember that as parents we sometimes say and do shit that doesn't make sense, but we will always love and support you, but we just want the best for you. When you have kids, you will see what I mean....
i know what your saying, its not that i dont want to do shit, i work part time and do school, its just that my mom has these high ass phucking standards and its hard for me to do, school isnt for everyone

·
Message In Blood
2,013 Posts
Lucky fuck. Wish I would've had someone to fund my education. Sucks to have parents with dividends huh?

·
Registered
16,802 Posts
well, lets see... some of you previous threads... you want to get your own place, youre getting engaged at christmas, you may move to akron oh and go to school there, or you may drop out and work for marcellus shale.....

MAYBE THE THINK YOURE A FUCKING IDIOT?

·
Registered
752 Posts
well, lets see... some of you previous threads... you want to get your own place, youre getting engaged at christmas, you may move to akron oh and go to school there, or you may drop out and work for marcellus shale.....

MAYBE THEY THINK YOURE A FUCKING IDIOT?[/QUOTE]

WINNER!!!!

·
Banned...Four Times
40,200 Posts
Sounds like someone needs to get of the tit and man up to me. Ain't shit in life free and the sooner kids learn that the better off they will be.

·
Back to the front!
5,449 Posts
gotta love that people come on to the bullet to talk about shit like this lol...this sounds like an episode of the latest teen drama show, whatever that is....

quite acting like a baby...your 20 years old...take it from a 22 year old

1 - 20 of 111 Posts