Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever have any problems getting there product shipped from paradise racing?

Mark

·
Registered
77 Posts
I had a problem once when i was realy in a bind. Took me a couple weeks of Calling them every day and not reaching anyone and wondering where my parts were, but i finally got a hold of them. But they took care of it and explained everything, they even sweetened the deal to!

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
Luis did good for me, had him clean my injectors, 2 were bad and he held the 6 good ones till i had the spare $ to pickup the other 2 i needed and save me the shipping....he even called me on sunday to discuss the issue with the 2 that tested bad.....dont get many that will call you on a sunday

·
Registered
394 Posts
I have had nothing but fantastic service and awesome prices from Luis! I had one time that it took me a day or two to get a hold of him. Other than that...nothing but lightening fast service!

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well I ordered a AMS 1000 last thursday last thing i heard was thanks for the order. I have e-mailed left voice mail and got nothing not even a tracking number or a sorry something came up. I am not very fucking happy if my business opperated this way we would be OUT of business.

Mark

·
Registered
5,422 Posts
Luis is a stand up guy he owns a one man show store and race car program give him a chance he will get your parts ASAP, remember sometimes (and it happens to me) we send payments but the recipients dont get it for some reason or mistake and that will delay all the transaction, or maybe as simple as he run out of stock it happens to the biggest companies so why not to his small shop, give him a chance i know for sure he will make it up for you and you will be happy!

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well a phone call would help a bunch i just want to know what the hell is going on not like it is a $80.00 dollar deal . And it was paid with a card so the money was there right away.

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
an adult will have to sign for this package!

Your package is on time with a scheduled delivery date of 04/23/2010.
Tracking Results

Tracking Number:
1Z7Y14Y7A845209910
In Transit
Scheduled Delivery Date:
04/23/2010
Shipped To:
TEA, SD, US
Shipped/Billed On:
04/19/2010
Type:
Package
Service:
GROUND
Special Instructions:
ADULT SIGNATURE REQUIRED
Weight:
4.00 Lbs

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you very much . That is all i wanted to know if and when it was shipped. Looking forward to getting this in the car.

Thanks Again.

Mark

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hi Mark, first things first, I am sincerely sorry for not getting back to you with tracking as you requested.

I know its no excuse but the last week here was a zoo and I had a ton of last minute work packed on me.

Add to that I was trying to test my heap for an event next week and went to a track rental today and well, again sorry.

But since you have decided to air our transaction, I have decided to correct some of your "accusations".

Your order was not placed on Thursday, it was placed on Friday afternoon around 3:30pm

When I realized, that all of the AMS-1000's on my shelf were already spoken for, I sent Sebastian at NLR an email to drop ship yours out.

I also sent you an email @ 3:56PM right after we spoke confirming and thanking you for your order.

I then recieved and replied to your email on Sunday requesting a tracking number. I said, that I was sorry and I didnt have it at that point that I would get it for you on Monday.

And thats when my week went to crap and I honestly forgot to aquire and send you the tracking number. But at the same time, I wasnt worried because when I drop ship from NLR its as good or better than if I shipped it myself.

I posted these corrections so that everyone would know all of the facts to this.

Non of these things correct the fact that I messed up and didnt get you the tracking number. Again, sorry.

The offer still stands and I will be happy to walk you through setup and tune up ideas.

Now, I would again like to thank everyone that supported me!!!;)

Finally, thanks to Seb @ NLR for posting the tracking info!!!;) Not much manufactures would go out of their way to read a post and post tracking info.

Luis

·
Registered
5,422 Posts
He must be happy now;) Luis, anyway when you are getting my price on the Cometic head gaskets for my 440 mopar?
DONT MAKE ME OPEN A THREAD ABOUT IT!:rolleyes:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No problems I was just getting a little worried when after repeated attempts to contact you I got no response please accept my apology. And your right went back and looked and it was Friday my bad could have swore it was Thursday as I also had a shit week.

Again Thanks to all involved and look forward to getting it on the car as I have chased my tail with the junk controller I have now.

Mark

·
Registered
163 Posts
No problems I was just getting a little worried when after repeated attempts to contact you I got no response please accept my apology. And your right went back and looked and it was Friday my bad could have swore it was Thursday as I also had a shit week.

Again Thanks to all involved and look forward to getting it on the car as I have chased my tail with the junk controller I have now.

Mark
Hi Mark, no problem at all. Owning a car myself I know how it can be when you order a new toy. Time ceases to exist!!! LOL!!!

Juanito, please dont open a thread on me!!! LOL!!! Even though your a traitor (switched from Toyota to Mopar:finga:) I will call you up tomorrow and get your Cometics coming!!! LOL!!!!

Again, a million thanks to everyone for reassuring Mark that we was in good hands!!!

·
Tony McKellar
4,812 Posts
Never EVER any problems with Luis,standup guy for sure and would and probably WILL do business with him again.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts