Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
T/S 368E
30,498 Posts

Stroud cannons, with the crank.
Good, they pack easy, always blossom, and no air lines to pinch, leak, or forget to turn on.

·
Registered
657 Posts
I use a stroud with a spring launcher on my digger and love it, quick and easy to pack. Blossom is awesome and not a hard pull either.
Have a Simpson sky jacker on the new digger but haven't deployed it yet so not sure how it will be. Had a diest a few years ago but was a pia so I got the stroud

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
stroud with spring launcher here also...opens every time and pretty soft.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I had a stroud that I didnt like because it had this little bag you had to cram the chute in before puting it in the other bag. Simpson was much easier. Does the stroud w/ launcher not have the other little bag?

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
Stroud here much easier to pack then the Simpson and doesnt hit as hard.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Stroud spring launcher here too. The bag makes it much easier to handle if you are packing it by yourself. It also helps in deploying the chute and allowing it to open softer.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Stroud with a spring launcher, very smooth on the blossom, very nice people to work with on picking the correct size for your vehicle.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
I have had a number of different chutes, and would not get anything but a Stroud--easiest to pack and by far the best company to work with if you need repairs or other service.

·
RED ROCKET
8,630 Posts
my brothers promod has stroud chutes with the bag and thats a pain in the ass....my cheap as simpson chute works perfect an i can pack it twice as fast.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts