Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so I have mounted my anchor for my chute and I have a wing on the back of my car now the problem is the chute does not fit when under the wing because the cord that goes to the chute achor will be hitting the bottom of the chute mount. My question is can I put a bend into the tube that the chute cord will be mounted to or will the bend straight of time I have a chute launcher and will not be using the chute as this is a super gas/super comp car hope this makes sense I have really been losing sleep over this as the chassis and body are now all painted so I hope I can fix this easy

·
Registered
6,554 Posts
Why did you weld and paint everything before verifying that it all fit together?

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i was not really planning to run a launcher the anchor slides into a reciever tube so that is no problem and the chute mount slides into so tubes that are welded to the body I just meant the mount on the chassis is all painted I have some options I will see If I can get some pics of my issues, if the chute is deployed and the air grabs it and lifts it up the anchor cord will hit the chute mount and my concern is it will put alot of pressure on the mount and crack the body work on the back of the car

·
Registered
299 Posts
u can either redo the pack mount or re do the anchor with a bend in it too clear it as needed ... take a pic of it and im sure some one can help u on it may see somethin ur not

1 - 7 of 7 Posts